PART 11 OF HWF (a good night)

Part 11

Y/N's POV

Jungkook: Really? You are gonna stay here? Why? I mean how?

I chuckled before telling him everything and God knows how big Jungkook smiled after realising that I wasn't joking. He literally picked me up and swung me in the air. I giggled and he finally put me down. 

Y/N: Are you that happy? 

Jungkook: You don't know how happy I am? I just wanted to see you but here I am getting you for the whole night. Come and let's enjoy the night to the fullest. 

We both sat down on the bed. 

Jungkook: So what do you want to do? Do you want to go outside? 

Y/N: No no. I need to finish my homework. I didn't do it at home. 

Jungkook: You are really gonna do homework tonight? 

He gave me a "I am so done with you" look. 

Y/N: Yes because we need to submit it tomorrow. 

Jungkook: Come on Y/N. Don't waste the night like that. It's not like we are gonna get this chance again. It's kind of a once in a lifetime chance for us. 

Y/N: I know but do you want me to get detention tomorrow?

I pouted a bit. He suddenly pecked on my lips. 

Jungkook: I did it so you can just copy mine. Let's just do other things. 

Y/N: Are you sure that I can copy yours? 

Jungkook: You can take anything. They are all yours. 

Y/N: Okay then. So what are we gonna do?

Jungkook: Let's watch a movie. A new one came out yesterday and everyone was saying that it's good. I have never watched any movie with you. 

Y/N: Okay let's do it but I will do my homework as soon as the movie ends. 

Jungkook: OkAy my mommy's girl. Do it then. 

Y/N: Geez don't call me that. 

I hit his chest. He kissed my forehead before speaking. 

Jungkook: You stay here and I will bring some snacks. 

He came back in 5 minutes and played the movie on his tv. He half laid down on the bed and opened his arms. I looked at him confused. 

Jungkook: Come here baby. I wanna cuddle.  

Y/N: Oh. 

I shyly smiled before getting on his bed and snuggling inside his arms. He kissed my cheek before pulling me as close as possible. The movie started and our attention moved there. More like mine. 

Jungkook's POV 

How can I concentrate on the movie when she is so close to me, resting her head on my chest. I could literally hear her breathing. I caressed her arms and she looked at me, giving me a smile before again looking at the tv. 

Jungkook: *Control Jungkook. Control. You need to give her time. Everything is really new for her right now. Give her time.*

I said in my head. Then I tried my best to focus on the movie. Eventually I did. We both were so onto the movie and suddenly she moved a bit and wrapped her hand around my waist making herself more comfortable. 

I looked down at her and saw her peacefully watching the movie while hugging me. And trust me when I say that I can just spend my whole life like this. The adoration and love I have for her is so much that it sometimes surprises me as well. 

His Wildest Fantasies || 18+ jjkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें