PART 13 OF HWF (calmness before storm)

Part 13

Y/N's POV 

2 months passed by and our relationship was going well too. I never thought it would be so smooth but it was. My love for him was growing more and more with every passing day and for Jungkook, well he's crazy for me. There is not a single thing he won't do for me. We were really happy. 

It was finally the fashion show week. The fashion show will be held in Hong Kong. We would've also gone there but our final exam was nearing. So missing school for more than a week would cost us a lot. So only our moms went there for the event. 

I was more independent after my mom left the country. I didn't have to worry much about my dad as he was never at home. He comes late at night. Sometimes he just stays at the hospital. 

Y/N: Dad can I go to Lia's place in the evening please? 

I requested. It's not like my dad is not strict but he's less strict than my mom. At least I can try to convince him with my puppy eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows. 

Dad: Why? 

He said while fixing his necktie. I quickly went to him and started doing it for him. 

Y/N: Umm we'll study first and then some friends will also join. So we'll play around a bit when they come. 

Dad: Your mom is not here. I have surgeries so I won't be able to check on you. So No!!

Y/N: Dad please. I swear I will come back in time. Please let me go. Mom is not here. I'll get bored. Please...please daddy…..

I started my acting. I started wiggling in front of my father knowing that he can't resist his daughter's cuteness. He smiled and sighed. 

Dad: Fine but you need to focus on your studies and most importantly come back on time. Okay? 

Y/N: Okay dad. Thank you so much. I love you. 

I jumped in excitement and was about to leave his room. But he stopped me. 

Dad: You are forgetting something princess. 

Y/N: Uh what? 

Dad: I gave you permission so where's my reward? 

I laughed and went to my dad, giving him a kiss on his cheek. He smiled and patted my head before leaving for his work. 

That Evening 

I checked myself one last time in the mirror before going out of the house and heading towards Lia's place. Actually she was throwing a little party at her place and I lied a bit to my dad regarding the studying part. 

I got out of the car and went inside Lia's house. I was greeted by my boyfriend Jungkook who was already there along with my other friends. 

Jungkook: I was waiting for you babe. 

He said before hugging me. He pulled away from the hug and checked me out from head to toe. 

Jungkook: You are looking hot sweetheart. 

He said and pressed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. Soon other friends came to us and the party started. Dance, music, drinks, food everything made the place hyped up.

We were partying and suddenly Lia asked for our attention. 

Lia: Guys please gather at the poolside. We are going to play truth and dare. 

Jungkook's POV 

I smirked as soon as I heard the truth and dare. Actually we never got the chance to do it again after our first time. And I was going crazy to have her again. Taehyung was going towards the poolside when I pulled him back.