PART 05 OF HWF

Part 05

Author's POV 

You were sitting on your bench all hungry but didn't have any other choice. You were forbidden to eat for 24 hours. So your housekeeper didn't pack anything for you and your mom never gave you cash. They give you a card and a message is sent to your mom's phone every time you use the card along with the name of the thing you bought. So you can't use that either. 

On top of that today was the self study day of the school. That means you had to stay in school until night. You somehow managed to escape Jungkook during lunch break by disappearing out of nowhere. 

You were solving some math problems and it was only 7PM and you had to stay in school for three more hours. Suddenly a teacher came inside the classroom. All the students became excited as she was your art teacher. 

Teacher: You are all working so hard. So what about taking a break and having an art class for an hour? 

She offered and the students agreed happily. She was one of the favourite teachers of the students. You got up along with your friends and headed towards the art class. 

Everyone was working when Taehyung suddenly called you from the back. You turned back and saw Jungkook was going to the teacher for some help. 

Taehyung: Hey Y/N can you pass me the colour pencils? 

Y/N: Sure. 

You said before getting up from your seat to give him the pencils. 

Jennie: Y/N please bring the palate of water colour since you are already there. 

You took the palate of water colour and was about to go back to your seat when you saw Jungkook coming back to his seat. He smiled as you both made eye contact. But suddenly you felt really weak while stepping down from a stair. You couldn't keep balance and the palate fell down. That was not the problem. The problem was the palate fell on Jungkook. 

Y/N: Oh god shit. I am so sorry Jungkook. I lost balance. Oh god your shirt is ruined. 

You tensed up as his shirt was full of water colour. You quickly went to him in order to help him.

Jungkook: It's okay Y/N. I can wash it off. 

Y/N: No but it's completely ruined. Let me help you. 

Jungkook: You don't need to. 

Y/N: Please…..

Jungkook: Fine, let's go. 

You both went to the washroom after taking your teacher's permission. You took out the packet of tissue from your bag and soaked it with water. Then you started wiping the colour from his white shirt though it was not helping much. 

Y/N: I am so sorry Jungkook. I was really out of my mind. 

Jungkook: It's okay Y/N. You are cleaning and that's more than enough for me. 

Y/N: That's the least I can do for you right now.

Then you saw some paint on his navy blue pants. More like on his upper thighs. So you tried to wipe it and kneed down in front of him. You tried to keep balance by holding his thighs from both sides. His eyes widened and breath hitched as he saw your position. It was the perfect position for a blowjob even though you did it unintentionally and out of trying to help him. 

Jungkook: Y-Y/N what are you d-doing?

Y/N: You got some paint here as well. 

With that you started wiping and Jungkook held his breath. Just seeing you at that position was turning him on. He was trying his best to control his hormones. Mostly his boner which could get visible anytime.