PART 09 OF HWF (rejection)

Part 09

Author's POV 

Jungkook: Will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N: Come with me for a minute. 

You took him in a corner out of everyone's sight. Jungkook became excited. Once you both were completely alone you looked at him. He waited for you to say something. 

Then you went closer to him and slowly wrapped your hands around his waist and hugged him softly. His breathing became unstable as he was really happy and excited. He immediately held your body in his embrace and you slightly buried your face in his chest. 

You both stayed like that for a while before you broke the hug and looked at him. 

Y/N: You know right I can't. 

Jungkook: Huh what? 

Y/N: Be your girlfriend. 

Jungkook felt like someone stabbed him on the chest. He looked at you with a sad face. 

Jungkook: W-why?

Y/N: You know it better than anyone. It's because my mom will literally kill me if she ever finds out. I can't take such a big risk. 

Jungkook: We can just hide it from her. She will never find out if we stay careful. 

Y/N: For how long? For how long are we gonna hide? 1 month, 1 year, 2 year how long? 

Jungkook: But Y/N……

Y/N: I really can't help it. I am sorry.

You were about to leave but he held your wrist and pulled you back and pinned you against the wall. 

Y/N: What are you doing?

Jungkook: If it was not for your mom then would you have said yes? 

You stayed quiet. 

Jungkook: Answer me Y/N. 

Y/N: There is no point in talking about it because my mom is here. So don't exempt anyone from this discussion. 

Jungkook: Just answer my question and exempt your mom. 

Y/N: Jungkook please….

Jungkook: You know why you can't answer it? 

With that he came closer to you while deeply staring in your eyes. He went near your ear and whispered. 

Jungkook: Because you would've said yes then. But you are always burying your own happiness, your own decisions because of your mom. For how long are you gonna do it? 1 month, 1 year, 2 year or the rest of your life? 

Y/N: I..I have no other choice. 

Jungkook: You have but you are never ready to take any chance. 

Y/N: You don't know what will happen and what happened to my sister? But forget it. I really can't take the risk. 

At that moment your phone rang up.  You checked the caller id and sighed before picking up the call. After a small ok you cut the call. 

Y/N: I need to go now. You don't have to drop me because mom has sent a car. Thanks for today. I am really grateful that you put on so much effort behind me. 

With that you left without giving him a chance to say something. He sadly went back to the party. Taehyung and Jimin came to him. 

Taehyung: So did you kiss her? 

Jungkook: What? No!!

Jimin: Then what did you do? Don't say you had a quickie. 

Taehyung: Shut up Jimin. Y/N is a virgin. How can he have a quickie with a virgin?