"I'm fine, brother" Charlotte said with a smile. "I'm not a child anymore. How could I keep behaving childish?"

But her answer failed to convince her brother. The worried look didn't leave from his attractive face that he said, "If there is something bothering you, you should tell me. Don't hesitate."

"I'm really, really fine" Charlotte said. "Anyway, didn't you say that you can't sleep now? What do you want to play?"

"You aren't going to sleep?" Altaira asked again.

"You have already wake me up" Charlotte answered. "So tonight, you should accompany me until the morning comes. What about cards?"

Altaira smiled and pulled the cards from his pocket, "Then let's start now."

Charlotte's POV

My name is Charlotte Everest.

After being burned and devoured by the fire, I was supposed to die. But who would have guessed that there would be a strange man who offered me to transmigrate to my favorite Manhwa, Tower of God.

I have transmigrated to this Manhwa and lived as a person who coincidentally shared the same name with me, Charlotte. She was the younger sister of the main protagonist, the 25th Bam. I don't know whether I should be happy since I am now his sister or that I should have felt ashamed of myself since I have robbed someone else's fate and deceived one of my favorite characters like this.

But I don't want to die again. Even though I wasn't really afraid of it doesn't mean that death isn't painful. Altaira Everest, that guy, he also transmigrated to this Manhwa. Since he was here, I don't want to leave him again.

Speaking about the strange man who brought me to this tower, Noah, he was a charming teenager with white hair and a pair of dark purple eyes. He said that he is sealed in the Hell Train and his incarnation which is imperfect as he appears to be a ghost. I was the only one who could see and hear him.

Noah had a younger sister names Celeste. Coincidentally, she is my teammate now. She is a beautiful young girl with white hair and eyes who doesn't express her expression a lot. Most of people, including me, often thought that she was the descendant of the Arie Family but she would always deny it.

Third POV

|Morning|

While eating her breakfast, Charlotte was holding a book and read every single word on it quietly.

The seat that she chose was far from the crowd as she wanted to concentrate on her book.

She was too carried by a book that she didn't seem to notice that there was someone looking at her from the crowd. The brown haired boy with golden eyes was looking at her.

He was the protagonist of this Manhwa and also Charlotte's brother in her second life, 25th Bam.

The crowd was busy talking that no one noticed his gaze, but someone with blue hair and eyes who sat across Bam noticed it. He noticed it and said, "If you want to look for her, then let's move and sir next to her. There is no need to look at her like that."

"But I don't want to disturb her from reading her book, Mr. Khun" Bam honestly answered.

'But it would be better than staring at her like that' Khun Aguero Agnes thought.

The book that she read wasn't anything special. It was just the book that she borrowed from the teacher who taught the Wave Controller class. Out of curiosity, she read it to improve herself as well. One must understand the basic and theories before performing right?

She was focused with the book until someone snatched it from her hand. She immediately turned her head around to see who did that.

"When you are young, you never liked learning at all" Altaira said with a playful smile. "Little Charlotte is now a grown up right?"

"Haven't you heard that fighting in the morning could give you misfortunes for the rest of the day?" Charlotte asked him with the irritated smile.

"Hm....." Altaira made the gesture of thinking before he answered, "Really? Why I don't know about it?"

He sat down next to Charlotte and Celeste sat on the other side. Celeste tapped her shoulder and said, "Bear with him."

Charlotte sighed, closed her eyes and massaged her temple, "I'm trying not to bite him now."

"Why do you make yourself sound as if you are a puppy? Ah wait, aren't you one?"

"If you want to be beaten up then just say, there is no need to do this kind of useless thing."

"Why? It's proven useful to anger someone."

At first, it was indeed hard that there would be a day where she would transmigrated to the tower who she had always thought as a fiction. It was even more surprising for her to know that her dead brother was in that tower. She had never felt this lucky before.

Her lips formed into a small smile when she thought about those. What else could she ask for?

"Haha! I know that you are smiling! So you agree with me right?"

"W- what?! I was just thinking about something else! Don't jump to the wrong conclusion!"

Bam who saw Altaira teasing his younger sister held his spoon tightly and looked at Khun, "Is that your brother, Mr. Khun?"

"I don't know him."