Chapter 24

Liam's POV

The kiss was something that I couldn't describe in words. She ignited the fire in me. It was very difficult to get away from her. She was like a drug on my lips. I wanted more and more of her. We were in the backyard away from the paparazzi. We broke the kiss only to look at each other. The moon lit her face in the most beautiful way. I took the bottle of champagne and drank all its contents. I was already a bit high because of all the booze that I had taken before coming out here. I looked at her and she held passion in her eyes. The only thing that kept me sane in that moment was the sound of the loud music blaring from the speakers making me aware of the situation we were in. I took her to the room so that she could relax and we could avoid something disastrous from happening.

She was wasted enough to walk and stumbled on the way. So, I stooped down and carried her bridal style to the guest room. I picked her up and she rested her head on my chest. She slept in my arms and I just kept looking at her. She looked so innocent and beautiful like that. Like a cute little princess in my arms. I carried her up the stairs and into the room. I gently put her down on the bed. I was about to turn around and leave when she caught my wrist. I turned around to look at her. She was looking at me with such innocence in her eyes.

"Please don't go", she said.

"But I have to take care of the party and other thing", I said, trying to reason out the things to her.

She got up from the bed and stood right in front of me. She looked at me from head to toe without leaving my hand even for a second. She tried to level her head up to my eyes but failed miserably. I chuckled at her failed attempt.

"Privi, lay down. You're wasted enough to do something like this", I said.

"But I can stand properllllllllly. Do you thing a person who is wasted can dooooooo this?", she said, pointing at herself. The way she stretched words were enough for me to understand her condition.

"Okkkaayyyy!"

"Don'tttttt copy me!", she whined.

"I'm not, love"

"Awwiieeeee, I like it sooooooooo much when you call me by that nammmmeee", she said and fell onto me. I tried to balance the both of us but she had something else in her mind. She pulled me along with her, making us fall on the bed with me on top of her. Our eyes met and she smiled at me. She tried to reach for my lips but I dodged her away. I didn't want her to regret her actions in the morning.

"Privi, you have to sleep", I said, getting away from her. Even before I had the chance to get away from her, she pulled me back and smashed her lips on mine. I was stunned by the amount of energy she had even in such a state. I tried to pull away but she reached for my collars, not letting me go. Slowly, the effects of alcohol started kicking in. I finally gave in. I reached for her waist when my hands landed on her bare skin. It felt so fucking soft just like satin. I started roaming my fingers on her bare thighs when a moan escaped her mouth. That moanit turned me on. She wrapped her hands around my neck pulling me closer, without breaking the kiss. Our kiss turned into something very wild. I wanted to stop but she was like an addiction. I couldn't let go of her even if I wanted. We could do that all night while taking all the time we wanted.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She didn't register it but it got my attention. I, instantly broke the kiss and the stance we were in. I moved away from her while she tried to pull me back. I tried to move away from her so that I could reach for her phone. I looked at the screen and it flashed 'Little brother'. I looked at the wall clock and it was already past 1. I debated on answering the call but did it eventually, otherwise he would have been worried.

"Privi, where are you? I have been looking for you everywhere?", Josh blared out of the phone.

"Hey Josh, Liam this side. Privi is wasted beyond limit so I got her to my bed room. It's the last room on the first floor. I'm here with her", I said all in one go without giving Josh an opportunity to answer.