Chapter 1

That's Privi on the cover.

Privi's POV

Waking him up in the morning is the most difficult task of the day. Yes! Its goddamn Josh who never wakes up on time and I have to drive him to the college almost every day.

"Joshy, if you won't leave that stupid bed in another 5 minutes, I swear I'm going to splash cold water on you! NO MERCYYYY!!!!!" I shouted on top on my lungs. It was his birthday tomorrow. He has to get out of this house so that I can prepare for his special day. Little did I know he had other plans.

"Let me sleep, Pri", yawned Josh from the most comfortable place on this earth. "Why are you always after my sleep? You know it's so precious to me. If I don't sleep well, how am I supposed to work well? And if I don't work well then you'll be the one to scold' Josh whined after being interrupted my me.

"Okay fine, but just wake up or else I'll have to drive your stupid ass to college", I said surrendering to his constant whining. I had no time for his tantrums as I was already late for the work. Boss was going to kill me. If I had to drive him to college today then surely, I'll be late.

Josh came all dressed up after almost half an hour of constant bickering. Sometimes, I fail to understand that how a 19 years old guy can be so childish! I get it that I try to give into his tantrums but this was no way anybody would give their daughter to him.

I laughed on that thought which made Josh a bit suspicious. "Are you planning to throw me out of this house?" asked Josh, carefully and curiously. That made my laugh intensify a lot more than it already was. "Oh God Josh, tthat is so satisfying, seeing you out there, b..beg..ging me to let you in. You know I should try that sometimes." I said in between my laughter.

The expression on his face was enough to make me fall on the ground with hysteric. Clutching my stomach tightly, I tried to calm myself down. Gosh! This guy was so cute when he's scared to death! Did he really think that I would shut him out of our house? I loved him more than anything in this world. He keeps on bickering with me but never disrespects me. That's one thing I love the most about my stupid little Brother!

By the time we finished our breakfast, I was already late for work. "You'll have to take a ride from your friends today, Joshy. I have no time to drop you. Call one of your buddies to take you with him" I said. "I knew you would be late Pri so already called Harry. He'll be here anytime now. Don't worry. You can leave without worrying about me", he said after waving me goodbye.

I knew some of his friends and Harry was one of them. They all came from good families and were well manner so I never had any problems regarding his peers.

I reached the company about 15 minutes late. Compared to time I left the house, I reached quite on time. 15 minutes late is not that much now, is it?

"Hey! Miss Sihag! Youve been called to the main conference room. Buckle up!" shouted Eliana, my best friend. She laughed seeing me in my own trance.

She's always been with me through thick and thin. Before she could embarrass me anymore, I rushed to the conference hall. Seeing my boss, James, sitting there all alone was weird. I took a seat, trying to sit comfortably. He was looking at me. Staring at me to be precise and that was very intimidating. Coming near him always made me want to squirm away.

"Where were you Miss Sihag? I have been waiting for you ever since I arrived", he said a bit seductively. Was the room getting hot or was it just the adrenal rush? Either way, it was not good. I had been fooled once. Won't be fooled again.

"I have to complete the files by today so if there's nothing important, I would like to leave", I said, ironically sounding confident when I was shit scared.

"Stop talking to me like that or I will have to rethink my decision of offering you a job as my assistant. I dont like this tone and you know that better than anybody else!", he seethed. That alone was enough to scare the shit out of me. He's never been abusive with me but I'm no fool to ignore his warnings.

There is a huge reason why I don't get well along my 'boss' or as I like to call him because the sound of his name on my tongue was worse than his tongue on me. However, I can't focus on that now when I have a whole lot of stuff pending.

Hey guys, it's Priyal. How did you like the story? There is something that Privi is hiding. The truth is worse than you can imagine. The cover image is of Privi. I like to imagine her like this. You can choose anyone you want. Liam will be coming in the story from the next chapter. Till then stay tuned.

Please like, comment and vote because the story has just begun. It has more turns than you can imagine!!!