Chapter 2

The picture on the cover is of Liam Warren.

Liam's POV

"Please welcome the one and only, Liam Warrennnnnn", announced the host. The crowd went mad after hearing my name. It was the first time in so many years that I was going to perform in my hometown. Somehow, I had the feeling that today wasn't the day for me. However, keeping that all aside, I decided to give my best shot on the stage. It was almost time and I was waiting to be lifted up on the stage.

"Liaaammmmmmmmm", the crowd went crazy when they saw me. I could hear my name being called from every corner of the stadium. It was huge! But by the time I reached, I had gotten used to this kind of hooting. I was in love with my work but something seemed off today. I couldn't really put a finger on it but there was something. No matter what it was, I wouldn't let it affect my stance.

Privi's POV

It was finally the day. It was Josh's birthday! I had planned a lot of things for him. I planned to surprise him with a party. Little did I know that I was the one going to be surprised. Josh came home early that day, ruining my plans completely. Thank God, I was yet to order food for him when he told me about his surprise. "Get ready sis, we're going to the biggest concert of the town!! You have no clue how much I have waited for this day! I knew you were planning a party for me but I know that would cost a lot. So I decided to ditch all the expensive things you would bring and take you to this concert" said Josh, all in one go, not even giving me the chance to protest.

And then it registered in my mind, he knew about the party? But how? Before I could ask him, he read my expressions and said, "I heard you talking to my friends. Just a bit of emotional drama and they blurted everything out".

"I am going to kill them", I seethed and he laughed.

Leaving me with no choice, I went to my room and got ready. I had seen posters for this concert but was never a fan of such things. God, I didn't even know who the singer was, just someone that Joshy liked.

We picked his friends up and went to the concert. On the drive to the stadium, I asked, "What about the tickets Joshy and who sponsored them?"

"I've been saving my pocket money for a while now. This is the gift that I wanted to give you all and myself" he said seriously. I was looking for any hint of mischief in his eyes but none to be found. No way he has been saving for that long!

"Oh Joshy, you could have told me about this. I could have easily paid for this than for the party. You didn't have to do that. It's your birthday, if at all, we should be the ones giving you gifts! Right boys??", I looked at his jocks sitting behind. They all nodded in unison.

Besides, they were already in shock to hear all this. I could sense that all of them were huge fans of this new singer, since they all were dressed up way to well for a concert.

Liam's POV

The concert was very long. I held in my pee for so long that I could feel my kidneys burst any moment now. Without listening to any of my managers, I rushed to the washroom only to find it completely occupied. "Holly shit!", I cursed. I couldn't wait any longer so I took the first exit that I saw and rushed outside.

Let me tell you, we guys have an added advantage over the females. Peeing anywhere becomes so comfortable with the weapon that only men possess. Poor girls, they always have to look for a washroom. God knows how the audience kept it in for so long.

All this was going through my mind while I was emptying my bladder. "Such a relief! Thanks for the little buddy down there to make it all so easy", I relaxed.

Suddenly, I heard, "Is that Liam Warren?", said one of the girls.

.

Oh shit!

.

"Oh yes, its him!!!!!", screamed the other one.

.

.

"Wait is he peeing?", said one of them.

No.. No. No. No. No.!!!!!

"Crap, they can't even let me pee in peace", I hissed seeing them clicking pictures of me such a condition.

How could they even do that? Do they have no respect for my privacy? Can they really be so mad about me that seeing me emptying my bladders is so amusing to them?

I zipped up my jeans and rushed as I saw them approach me. I even ended up being hit by a dumpster on the way and then hid close to it. If it wasn't for the darkness, I could have been easily caught by them.

Suddenly, I heard someone whispering curses on the other side. Curiosity got the best of me. I inched closer to the shadow and heard someone fighting on their phone.

A girl, clad in peach jumpsuit and a jacket was standing in the dim lit area. She had a pony tail and some loose stands of hair were falling from her forehead. I tried to eavesdrop as this girl was so busy on the call that she didn't even notice me. What was so important?

The moment I tried to get close to her, she hung up and sounded irritated. I didn't even notice that I was no more in the dark but completely lit by the arena lights. She turned around and was completely stunned for a moment.

Her lips were slighted parted and eye out of their sockets. She looked terrified and not surprised. Didn't she know me? The world knows me!

"Who the hell are you? Were you eavesdropping? How could you?", before she could shout or curse anymore, I put my hand on her mouth and silenced her. I could see the other girls searching for me and dragged her to the dark side with me. I think she didn't get it and hit me in my groin.

"Holly crap! Are you crazy girl?? Why the hell did you do that???", I cried in pain.

"You should have thought about that before putting your sweaty palm on my mouth", she said pointing to my hands. Well, only I knew that my palms were not sweaty but it was something else on them.

"Damn girl, I was not going to abduct you or anything! Don't you know who I am?", I groaned in pain.

"Well, for starters, you don't look like the president of the country, Mr. Crap!", she smirked, satisfied by seeing me on the ground.

Before, I could say anything else, she turned on her heels and went away, leaving me lying on the floor, holding my nuts in pain.

Okay, that was a long chapter. I still can't imagine Liam holding his nuts and crying in pain. I mean he is a human but being in this state could be so funny. But who was this girl?? Was she Privi or do we have a new character here?

Let's find that out in the next chapter. Please vote comment and like the story. Stay tuned!