Cha ~ Mission

Começar do início

"This one's called salami," he pointed to a sausage-like cutlet, "then add cheese, tomatoes and tuna."

"Is this a sandwich?"

"We call them panini. We usually have this for breakfast with espresso. But when I'm too lazy to make them, we just eat croissants or cereal."

The bread is not just stuffed like that, but must first be baked in a toaster called a panini press

The bread is not just stuffed like that, but must first be baked in a toaster called a panini press. I helped her bake while she prepared two cups of espresso for us, and two glasses of milk for the children. Espresso for Vincenzo will be made later after he wakes up. Caterina said that her brother-in-law has often woken up late since moving to Pagliuzza, maybe because as a boss he is not too busy. Caterina often mocked him as unemployed. Well, he's a successful unemployed, unemployed but still making a lot of money.

"What do Koreans usually have for breakfast?"

"There is no definite menu. Usually we eat rice, it can be with soup or side dishes such as steamed eggs, tofu, spinach, and so on. Someties we also breakfast porridge, kimbap, as well as bread and coffee."

"What about you?"

"I usually only drink coffee, sometimes even skip breakfast," I replied with a chuckle.

"I thought I should cook rice in the morning for you."

I shook my head, "no, there's no need to cook rice. I will eat whatever you make, and if I may, I also want to learn to cook from you."

"Preparing to be a good wife, huh?" She teased as she winked.

I just smiled shyly. Just then, Enrico ran in from the back garden, followed by Rosé. They seem to be playing catch-up.

"Kids, let's have breakfast," Caterina called.

Enrico immediately sat down on a chair at the dining table, while Rosé, who had been laughing cheerfully, suddenly became silent, especially when she saw me. Suddenly she turned away.

"Hey, Rose, where are you going?" call Caterina.

"I'm going to school," she said, glancing over at her.

"Your school only starts at 9."

But she didn't heed her aunt's call, went straight into a room, didn't forget to slam the door.

Heol...

Caterina touched my arm "don't be misunderstand, she's just not comfortable with people she doesn't know well."

No, I don't think she's just uncomfortable with strangers. She was waving the war flag at me.

~~~

Rosé does not attend public schools, but homeschools via online. Her nanny, Barbara, watches over her during school to keep her focused and not messing around. Children, sometimes they still likes to lose focus. She will be 7 years old at the end of this year.