14: Kamish..... run

"Sekiryuutei...you have a really cute face. To be honest - I like it."

".... you do know I'm in my early twenties, right?"

"Sekiryuutei, I am attracted to males from their teens to their twenties."

"Oh.... we got a pedophile."

A week Earlier

"Mimir, who's that handsome young man right there?" Ethan points directly at the handsome man who sat on a throne

"That, my boy, is Crom Cruach... strongest evil dragons that is said to be matched with the two heavenly dragons. He may be an evil dragon but his personality is to be calm and quiet as he usually leans on nearby walls when on standby. He also appears to put his objectives first as, despite his love for battles, he was willing to leave after ten minutes when he was only told to hold off his enemies. He also seems to have a much greater amount of self-control. The lad is a battle maniac, prefers to fight alone and will mercilessly kill anyone who dare tries to intervene with him so it's best to watch from afar when the dragon is fighting." Mimir went to work by using Crom as a reference to draw "gotta say, this is the first time i ever came across 'im, maybe the best idea will to draw him down."

"Human..... you have a threatening aura." Crom Cruach jolted his back, senses a human that might be on par with him "explain, what the hell are you?"

"Ethan Elms, Humanity's Strongest Human/Hunter, and a side character." Ethan replied in full confidence

In his human form, Crom Cruach has the appearance of a tall handsome man wearing a black coat with a long mixture of black and blond hairs as well as heterochromatic eyes where his right eye is gold and his left eye is black and he has pointed ears.

"We both have heterochromia eyes, mine's hazel and blue. Left being blue and right being hazel. Twinsies!" Ethan points out the obvious ".... alright, that joke meant harm to you."

The boy had crossed a line to piss off Crom Cruach, but luckily Cruach has a long history of being patient towards his enemies for a limited amount of time before it's 'off to heaven with you' for them. There's ways to pull himself back behind that line but the outcome might be drastically reduced of their survival escaping Crom Cruach but the payoff will be worth it if Ethan uses his brain.

"Oh, lord of evil dragons, to what may we offer to become a pleasantry to your eyes?" Ethan kneels, speaking formally to the dragon "might be treasure? Food? Plain water brought from the human realm? Name your price, oh sacred evil dragon of all generation, and it shall be done."

".... lift up your head, human." Crom ordered

Following instructions, Ethan carefully read his opponents voice to see if any hostile intentions are behind any plans Crom had demanded, luckily there is nothing. Good, said Ethan in his head

"The humans history came from lowest end then bring themselves to a modern era, full of stars, cultures, and more humans than ever before. It is not the rich I seek, it is not the foods I seek, it is not the water I seek, what pleases me the most during my burst of anger... is singing. You, human... will you help me calm my urges?" Is Crom's wish

"Bloody hell, Strongest Evil Dragon demands a concert. Lad, give him your taste of heavenly voice. Crom Cruach might be an important ally to you in the near future." Mimir said

Ally? I wouldn't be considered an ally furthermore if he continues to grow ~(Crom)

"......fffuuuuu....... Sui~cide, baby~, it's the wor~st..... Think about the people that you'll hu~rt..... They won't even care about the things I'll choose to do, because all I am is all that I've been throu~~gh...... My skin is very young~, but my heart is very o~ld, my mind thinks lips and tongue, But my bones decide my home, my fears ran through my lu~ngs, And my eyes only saw gold... My room's where my throat hu~ng.... And my fingers turned purple~......... It's not worth it, baby~, I would know~......"