1: a new beginning (Intro Arc)

(Oh hello there. Pay attention for what I'm about to say; since I'm gonna say this once: there will be a few (?) Solo Leveling references here and is it's own thing. If you expect this to be a male reader story, sorry. In my life of being alive, I will never do that. Gonna do this in a traditional way of storytelling)

How does one know the definition of a side character? Many watchers speculate that it's a character that is only there for shits and giggles and have no depth into them. Authors or Creators put them there to be strangers or friends to the Main Character then forget they ever existed later down the road. Ethan, is one of those side characters where he bumped into a MC. No actual characteristics to them, just a background character while the real ones talk outloud and have crazy hairstyles and hair color. Main characters are often special and they either have this thing inside of them, making everyone fear or want. Or they could be an offspring of someone powerful in a world of different breeds other than human. But why not take a look at someone who isn't part of any of that. Ethan Elms, 16, raised without a mom, dad, and many more relatives. He was an orphan who was adopted by a rich family...which had a daughter. Both of them grew strange feelings, so Ethan makes a move on her first. Thus began a perfect relationship....only to last 4 years before her passing from a injury she sustained during a car crash. Today marks her anniversary.

"Sorry," Ethan apologizes "my bad."

"Don't sweat it, bud!" Issei tapped his chest "Yuma-chan!"

Well look at that pervert. Finally grew some balls and asked out a girl ~(Ethan)

Ethan couldn't care what happens to those around them, because he had no one. No parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents, friends, or pets. The only person who was ever there for him was his late girlfriend.

Today is the day, Delilah ~(Ethan)

"Ethan, sorry about your loss." A student consoled to him

"It would be wise for you to open up more. The school, us, and even the staffs are here for you."

"Thank you. I gotta go." Ethan replied

"Alright, take care." He said "if you ever need anything, let's hang out after school. Me and my friends always head out every friday!"

Ethan brought some flowers to Kuoh Academy today, making everyone think he was confessing his love to someone else, but came to realize what day it is. The students and staffs were now deeply aware what those meant for, even the Occult Research Club gifted him something.

"Hi, Ethan. Doing any better?" Akeno asked

"Yep. Sorry Akeno, wish I could chat more, but I gotta go." Ethan bows at her

"Oh, okay. Take care, okay? Come down to the club if you ever need anything." She offered "heck, there might be something surprising waiting for you."

Once again, Ethan bows at her offer. To think everyone cared about him, is what Ethan is thinking. He arrived at the gravesite of his late girlfriend.

Delilah Adkins
1998 - 2013
Loving daughter, Friend, niece, granddaughter,
Aunt, and girlfriend

It's been 2 years since you're passing, Del. I'm 16 (almost 17) now and it's my 2nd year at Kuoh Academy, crazy! People around me tend to care, but...I fear that they don't actually care. I know you told me to never be paranoid of my surroundings but I can't help it! Never in my life have I held a conversation more than 20 second! ~(Ethan)

The Path To The Strongest (DxD) [Side Project, Slow Updates]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara