Prologue

(Ethan, what's going on?)

(Huh? Oh, nothing. What are you still doing up?)

(.... couldn't sleep.... so, got time for a lecture?)

(..... yeah, I do.)

(Maybe let's start off something with more.... pizzazz, shall we?)

Clap
~
~
~

"Gah... hah... hah... hah... hah..." Ethan panted heavily, nevertheless this has been repeated throughout his journey but never to this extreme "keo-heok! ..... haaaa..... haaa..."

Ethan struggles to lift himself up, buried underneath piles and piles of dead cosmic creatures looked to be born out of H.P Lovecraft. These things he fought where something else, as if the human mind weren't really to made to consume the information by just their appearance alone. But.... Ethan pushed through with a heavy amount of fatigue consuming him. With his left sword, Ethan used it as support to lift himself completely. It's even tough to stand up. With battles after battles, he could not find a safe spot to call it good and settle down. Alas, with the courage to stand, Ethan sigh extends for a few second with a small amount of nap. That nap alone is the first he considered to be the best in his entire life since the end began, after that came hell. But when did the end start? Don't know.

"you're pretty sturdy for a handsome man. I thought you'd be all bark and no bite?" Mustering up the courage, Ethan spoke to an humanoid figure "it's what I deserve. Fuck, I'm so tired."

".... Who would've thought this journey of yours would be a success. Then again, with the help of their sacrifices, you exceeded my expectations." He approached his throne as what seems to be a skyscraper, collapses behind him "kneel, you filthy earth boy, for I have now taken the mantle 'God' used to reign. Not one such being dared to rebel against me."

"Haha... hah... haha.... fuck you." Ethan wiped away the blood staining his right eye "I kneel to no one, that includes gods. If you preserve that way, then you'd have to kill me for it."

He glared daggers at Ethan, pondering as to why the human is going to this extent of killing him. Ethan is already weakened due to an excessive number of attacks he endured, yet is able to stand perfectly on his two little feet. Earth, home to billions of humans, has been replaced with bloodshed, fallen moon rocks, a dying sun, conquered planets surrounding the universe, collapsing buildings, and the Earth is splitting; revealing the magma hidden underneath. That includes decaying bodies belonging to Gods, mythical beings, devils, angels, fallen angels, and... his loved ones. They all were annihilated by the hands of this... so called God, a true supreme god. The last remaining human - real, human flesh of a being is non other than Ethan Elms - fighting alone in a dying world and universe. Despite losing so many, Elms kept pushing on for the sake of others, but there is none left. Why does he still believe in moving forward when there is no one to protect? Because...

(No matter how much you have lost, no matter how tough it gets, you have to move on. Life... must go on)

How much Ethan hated that quote, it still helped him get through depressing times. Ethan's eyes began to glow purple after receiving enough encouragement.

"Ian, Elle... c'mon, I cannot die here... not yet." He spoke to his weapons, whom somehow possess souls inside

"Let's do this, master [let's do this, master]."

(Every moment I spent with you, whether it's happy or painful memories...) She decided to give Ethan a final kiss of goodbye, for her body was decaying after receiving a punishment this man placed (they're all precious to me...)