11: Human vs Monarch (End of SL Arc)

It truly remarkable how one tried to keep a secret away from others that he accidentally let it slip by accident and is now paying the consequences of that hurtful truth, but hey, cat is out of the bag and no one was harmed. As for Ethan...let's say he's not going anywhere for some time while his arms are raised and has no clothes. Underwear is still on. Fucking perverts. Rias pattering her desk like she was addicted to it, Akeno and her smile as she giggles, Kuroka nuzzling herself at Ethan which kinda ticked off Akeno. Of course, she hid it, noticable from Rias eyes though.

"Kuro. You're only making this worse." Says Ethan, letting out one drop of sweat

"Am I really? What's worse is nuzzling you without my cat form." She replies "but I can work with this. Means that I can now advance on you..."

Kuroka held him tightly in her arms as she pressed her large breasts against him.

"Ethan's body feels nice, so comfy!" She purred and nuzzled up to his cheek "so... toned out..."

Congratulations - YEEEEEEETTT! ~(Ian)

She's yours, master! ~(Elle)

WaitWHAT!? ~(Ethan)

"Are you two done playing around there?! Elms just killed a knight while sustaining life-threatening wounds, and you're here flirting boldly with him!"

"Sorry, Rias. But it seems I'm more popular than I can remember!"

"Here Ethan, if you want I'll kiss you all over to make you feel better." Kuroka kneeled down next to Ethan and leaned him into her chest as she kissed the injuries on his head

"T-That's really nice of you Kuroka, but you really... don't have to..." He trailed off blissfully as she kissed him playfully from his forehead, down the neck and up one of his arms until the end of each fingers

"Ara ara~, Ethan appears to be enjoying himself~." Akeno cooed, hiding the fact she's becoming slightly jealous

Is she mad? She sounds mad ~(Ethan)

"There. He's all better now." Kuroka held his head up and smiled "you're so cute when your blushing!"

"...... that... felt nice, apparently." Ethan admitted

"... a cat's tongue is good for uses like this!" Kuroka happily agreed

"T-thanks..."

"No!" Rias butts in, going against this weird behavior "Kuroka, wait outside for a bit. You too, Akeno."

"Awww..." Kuroka's ears drooped, expressing how sad she is

"Those tails.... might be huge plus on my preference." Ethan secretly holds a kink that no one has questioned

Finally alone with the president of ORC, Elms dozed off into his light fantasy of being surrounded by demi-humans that have fluffy tails; most notably his favorite demi-humans are Fox Girls (fox girls for the win!), Wolf Girls, Raccoon girls, and Dog girls (note that Dog and Wolf girls are different). Rias snapped her fingers together so his attention can be focused on her, not at whatever his mind is hallucinating.

"Forgive me for getting off topic, Ethan, but what was that earlier? The whole revival thing?"

"That? It's what I'm appointed now that I can... revive the dead with just a word. God of death? Nah. A title such as that might be underestimating a person who revives them and commands them as a foot soldier, partaking in a army that is chocked full of surprises."

".... controlling the dead... my... that has gotta be a unique and frightening sacred gear I've ever heard."

Not a sacred gear ~(Ethan)