Baekhyun was the same as him and soon the door of the room opened as a very worried Jin came there.

"What happened to him? Why you were shouting?" He asked from Namjoon who just sighed with a frown.

"He was clutching over his head... then fainted. The door is locked and he needs some help right now. What can we do now? No one heard him yet.. that's quite strange."

"What's strange in that? You forget that it's Jeon's room. Do you expect his room not to be soundproof?" Jin seethed and roamed his eyes on the screen to locate something.

Namjoon just slammed his fist over the table in anger. He did forget about that but still, it could be done purposely.

"His phone.. Baek, hack his phone right now." Jin commanded with a hasty tone but the other was a little confused about the command.

"Then?"

"You fool, right now our priority is his safety. He needs some medical attention and we all know that only Jungkook or John can help him." That's it, both other officers got the point and Baekhyun hacked Taehyung's phone shortly after that successfully.

"Find John's contact." Baekhyun followed the command again and soon the ring was going to the other phone.

"Come on, hurry up. His battery is dying. Pick up!" Baekhyun was panicking as well as the rings continued to play.

John placed the files near Jungkook on the table as the boss silently heard the meeting. His face was stern and serious as he heard the points.

"We don't need this low price for our project, Mr. Gu." He calmly said after the presenter ended the little presentation about the project.

Mr. Gu Wuhan, another well-known builder, scrunched his nose in distaste at the comment. "That's a profitable business, Mr. Jeon, we both know that."

"I don't see anything like that." Jungkook quickly retorted.

"See, this area is close to the borders of Japan, and we both know, how much you need this location for you know, your business." Mr. Gu smirked but to his surprise, Jungkook smirked back and leaned over the table.

"Are you trying to play dirty? Trying to blackmail me?" Jungkook cocked his brow, the same smirk still evident on his lips. Other just shrugged and leaned back on his chair with a smile.

"If that's how you take the pieces of advice, then yeah." Jungkook chuckled at that and gestured for his manager to come closer.

John was standing beside him when he felt his phone buzzing. He silently ignored that as the meeting was more important for now.

"This place was in your name, why you're trying to dump it on my head Mr. Gu? As far as I remember, you were very much positive about not selling this to anyone. Then what happened now?" Jungkook stated, giving his manager the file John placed there before.

"Read this and then you'll know the reason I'm avoiding this contract. But if you're still interested in making a deal with me, I'll gladly accept the papers of the cancellation of the project you took from China." Mr. Gu frowned upon reading the file and clenched his jaw.

"I'm not the one involved in this Jeon!"

"Keep your voice low Gu. This is my office, my building.. and you can't just shout like that here." Jungkook again stated calmly, smiling to himself witnessing the male getting angry.