and i felt pity on her. First her sister by heart Yeji, and then the one who owned her heart Irene, got disappeared like a bubble.

i couldn't imagine what will i be if Jennie will gone missing too. I'll be more miserable than seulgi right now.

"let it all out buddy...I'll help to find her and yeji..." I said seriously and she looks at me.

"r-really?" She sniffed and i just laughed at her.

"yes i will now let it all out!" I said and she nodded.

She handed me again the can of beer with a puppy eyes. I almost puked but then nodded anyway.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I sighed as i texted her back.

Me

-Be strong, slugs! i know we'll get them both back and safe. Don't lose hope, okay? be strong for the both of them.

I texted it, and minutes later she seen.

Slugs🤟

-you're right, lis. Anyways, i need to get more sleep, hang over is still with me :))

Me

-ok, be careful there!

I sighed as i slump myself on my bed and goes to my dreamland.

__________

MEANWHILE

"you can't have her jennie! it is obvious that i am close to winning" Momo exclaimed happily as she laughs maniacally.

Jennie is just calmly sitting with her legs crossed while her hands were on top of her knees.

Bloods , bones crash, brains all over and smashed heads and bodies, are all can be seen in the chessboard.

"j-jennie..." A trembling voice called jennie and jennie looked at her blankly but a smile is still plastered to her face.

"p-please...s-stop...c-change yourself before its too late.." The trembling girl said that made jennie laughed.

"oh please Irene, stop making me laugh in the middle of the game. You don't want to die after all" Jennie said with a dark smirk and irene just cried.

"stop talking and i am gonna fucking finish you right now!" Momo shouted as she moves her king beside irene making irene widen her eyes.

"NO NO PLS N-"

"oopx wrong move momoring" They all got surprised except for jennie who has a satisfaction smile, when a browned haired girl said dissapointedly but a excited smile is plastered to her face,

Momo turned her head around to see Sana leaning on the wall while her arms are crossed and her index finger is inside her mouth, biting the nail of it,

"checkmate" Jennie said as the piece of the unconscious Yeji, revealed a tons of deadly weapons and smashed the king's body making the bloods splash all over yeji's body.

Momo's eyes widen and looked at jennie bewildered. Jennie gave her a loudest laugh while her hands is on her tummy.

"oh my gosh! its so funny that you thought you'll gonna win against me" Jennie said between her laughs and not long after Momo laughs along with her as sana just giggles.

"i know right, I also can't believe also. Cause all i thought your knight girl is already busted thats why i ignored her" Momo said as she smiles genuinely to jennie as the first time.