Chapter 7

Aelia came to visit Nat, Nina and the friends quite often after the day they bonded. She realised that since Nina was the one who cooked, Jasper and Danny were rarely ever found in their own apartment.

She completely understood them though. Nina's cooking was absolutely amazing, heavenly. Two weeks passed by quite like that. Aelia went to the apartment beside hers to joke around with Shelby, Jasper and Danny or play with Nat, who is awake a little more time than before now, or talk with Nina about everything and anything.

Now Aelia and Nina weren't oblivious to their own or even each other's growing feelings, but they didn't directly address them.

Nina's leave from college was over now after two weeks and the friends had had a little miscommunication that morning. That was why she was standing infront of Aelia's apartment, knocking at 8 am.

Aelia finally opened the door, looking sleeping and grumpy. Nina thought she looked adorable.

"Hey there sleepyhead." Nina said teasingly.

Aelia focused her attention at the girl standing infront of her, smiling while holding the baby she had grown to adore, who also seemed almost as sleepy as her.

"Nina its too early for this." Aelia whined.

"For what exactly?"

"For waking up." Aelia deadpanned. Nina chuckled.

"I need you to look after Nat for a few hours. I'm going back to college today and I thought Jasper and Danny would be free today but someone..." Nina paused, shooting a glare at Danny who was standing a few feet behind her holding a baby bag. ".. misread the schedules and we all have classes today."

Danny smiled apologetically at Aelia who just sighed.

"Okay. I guess I'm already awake now." She said as she leaned forward to take Nat from Nina. The little dude made himself comfortable on her shoulder as Danny handed her the baby bag.

"Thank you. I'll just be a few hours. Call me if you need anything. I'm running late so I've got to go." Aelia nodded as Nina leaned forward and kissed Nat on the head and Aelia on the cheek.

"Be good both of you." She told them and turned away to leave.

"Have a good day!" Aelia said after her as she placed her hand on her cheek where Nina kissed her.

Sh heard a distant, "You too!"

Danny smirked at her and she just rolled her eyes.

"When are you asking her out?" He asked.

"Soon." She told him while he grinned, saluted her jokingly and went on his own way.

"I guess its just you and me buddy." She told Nat who just yawned at her. The little bean was adorable.

Nat fell asleep as soon as she placed him securely in her bed. She went on to work on her projects, but he woke up not very soon after it.

She had learned how to make his formula in the two weeks she has seen Nina take care of him, so she made it for him. After he pushed the feeder out of his mouth a few times, he finally accepted it.

They talked a little. I mean Aelia talked about aeroplanes while Nat listen intently, staring at her. Aelia's showed him pictures of the planes and plane models. He wanted to grab the models and slam them repeated at anything he could find but Aelia intervened just in time and saved her models.

Overall, Nat was a great company. But the diaper changing thing was the one thing Aelia still wasn't comfortable with. She tried her best to stay as far away as she possibly could from him while she was changing his diaper but it didn't help much. She thought she did a great job at putting on the new diaper. Nat didn't think so, he kept shifting until she tried to adjust it into somewhat comfortable.