The bitch and detention

Lilly POV
I followed Aurora into the bathroom to find her pacing back and forth.

"You ok?" I asked.

She jumped and threw a knife at me, which I caught with ease.

"Sorry I thought you were someone else," she replied. "This guy has been like nonstop trying to get me to go out with him and I've read his mind Lilly, he doesn't have good intentions. Plus, I already have a boyfriend."

I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Yeah, the same thing has been happening to me, I can't read his thoughts of course but he doesn't look like a nice guy," I told her.

I heard sobbing and I pulled out of the hug to look at her. She wasn't crying. That's when I realised.

"Someone else is in here with us," I whispered.

Aurora nodded and scanned the room.

"Hello?" She called out before I smacked my hand over her mouth.

"Have you never heard the stories of girls in the bathroom. Don't go towards the sound and definitely don't call out," I whispered harshly.

She rolled her eyes and flicked her hand, making me stumble backwards into a wall and held there by an invisible force. Aurora crept towards the sobbing and knocked on the stall's door.

"What do you want?!" The girl behind it yelled.

"Are you ok?" Aurora asked softly.

The girl opened the door and out stepped one of Jane's friends. Aurora's kind face dropped into a scowl and the girl flinched as Rora's eyes flickered.

"Jane was teasing me about my hair again," the girl mentioned, trying to ignore the fact that Rora's eyes had in fact just glowed.

"Well I'm- what?!" Rora snapped when she realised the girl was staring at her eyes.

"S-sorry I just think your eyes are really pretty," the girl mumbled looking down. "The glowy blue ones."

"Oh," Aurora said sheepishly.

She looked towards me and flicked her hand, letting me off the wall. 'Help' she mouthed and I smiled walking over to the girl.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Lucy," she mumbled.

She was smaller than us and I guessed she was like a year younger.

"Are you y-" I started.

"No I'm not young for my year. You guys are just wearing heels. The only people in Jane's group allowed to wear heels is Jane." Lucy explained.

"Come," Aurora ushered us out the door and walked Lucy over to our table before introducing her to the rest of them. "Guys this is Lucy, one of Jane's now old friends. Lucy this is," she pointed to each person as she said their names, "Peter, MJ, Ned, Gally, Sonya, Brenda, Thomas, Lilly's boyfriend and Newt, my boyfriend."

She sat down next to Newt and patted the spot next to her in which Lucy was to sit down.

"LUCY!" The voice of Jane James shrieked as I took my seat across from Aurora. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THEM!?"

Her heels clicked as she walked over to us and I looked at Aurora with desperate hope she wouldn't start another fight.

"I'm sitting with my new friends," Lucy replied calmly.

"These people aren't your friends. Did you not see these two on the TV!?" Jane shouted pointing between Aurora and I. "They killed multiple people! Millions even!"