They will give me what I want

Aurora POV
After Hydra was no more, in that building facility anyway, we headed back to the compound.

"Wait! I don't have the materials to heal Lilly or look after Newt, they are critically injured and if I don't have the things they might not survive. Newt probably won't anyway," Bruce exclaimed running up to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked sending him a glare.

Bruce sighed. "WCKD had the materials I need to help Lilly and Newt."

I looked over at Lilly's bleeding figure and Newt's limp one. I turned back to Bruce and nodded.

"They will give me what I want. Clint, head for WCKD." I growled.

The quinjet was turned around and rushed towards the facility. As we landed, the guards outside came running up to us with their guns ready to shoot. I walked out and flicked my hand in the right direction, snapping their necks and making them fall lifeless to the ground. Nothing could hold me back. My boyfriend and best friend were in the quinjet with the avengers in need of medical attention. I teleported to where I remember the medical supply rooms to be and start loading stuff into a bag I found.

"Stop!" I guard yelled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I don't want to do this right now," I exclaimed plainly.

"Nor do I. Put the gun down," Ava said coming round the corner.

The guard put his gun down but I grabbed mine and raised it.

"Take what you need, I have bumped into Tony Stark and he has told me," Ava started. "I'm sorry for what we did to you."

"There is no need to be sorry. What's done is done. And believe it or not there is some beauty and advantages in being supernatural." I snapped, as I finished collecting what I needed.

I gave her a nod which she returned, and teleported into the quinjet. Bruce and Tony, who was seemingly better than before, helped patch up Lilly and Newt's wounds. I smiled slightly and I moved to sit next to my boyfriend and stroke his hair.

Lilly POV
We'd made it back to the avengers compound in silence about a month ago. Newt was still unconscious but Bruce said he was stable and alive. Thomas was trying his best to take care of me and when we arrived at the compound he'd carried me to bed and laid me down. Tony was doing better than I was, seeing as he wasn't the one that had bullet wounds all over his body. The rest of the avengers were running back and forth between the medical room where Newt was, my room and Aurora's room. Aurora was taking it the hardest of everyone, she blamed herself for what happened to Newt and I, but everyone else knew it was the Russian. He'd put up the fight and she was just trying to defend herself. I mean yeah she got me hurt and her boyfriend would now have a hole in the right side of his body but still, defence. Besides that, she wouldn't allow anyone to fix her wounds as she paced around her room for every hour of every day. She would sleep though. Thomas would go in each night, as of Bruce and Tony's orders, and sit with her till she went to sleep and each time she'd try to get up or teleport away, he'd grab her and tell her he was going too. Even if it was to the bathroom, which rarely happened and grossed me out every time.

"Relax Aurora, Newt will be ok," I told her yet again, from the beanbag on her floor.

There was blood everywhere in her room. Her shoulder and hip were still bleeding and Aurora's face had gone pale from loss of blood, and the fact she wasn't dead surprised me. Each puddle would change every now and again to a different colour, which entertained me a lot.

"I kicked the knife into him, Lilly! I deflected bullets away from me and straight into you! How can I relax!?" She snapped.

"Well-" I started before I caught her glare. "Rhetorical question. Right. Sorry."

She continued pacing until there was a knock at the door and Tony poked his head in.

"Hey kid, Newt's waking up," he said directed at Aurora who immediately teleported out. "And you," he pointed to me. "Thomas wants you to stand down there with him while Newt wakes. He's going to use it as a chance to bandage Aurora's wounds."

"I still don't understand how she's not bled to death," I sighed getting up.

"Me too kid, me too," Tony mumbled walking out after me.

We made our way down to the medical room to see Aurora frowning as Thomas wrapped bandages around her waist and shoulder.

"Aha I see he's finally got you cleaned up," I teased looking at her.

"Oh shut up," she said with a small smile, something I hadn't seen in months.

Suddenly there was a groan, as Newt stirred from the bed we were all crowding round.

"Gosh, he just doesn't wanna quit does he," I complained in a joking way.

Aurora shot me a glare and I put my hands up in surrender.

"Just kidding!" I rushed.

Aurora POV
I turned back to Newt and stumbled towards him. Thomas grabbed my waist and helped me sit on a chair beside him. I thanked Thomas and the rest of the room had become silent. I slid my hand in his and gave it a small squeeze. To my delight, he squeezed back and his eyes fluttered open.

"Nice of you to join us," I mumbled smiling.

"I needed a break from all this stuff," he joked, gesturing towards me.

"Ok, that's not funny," I pouted.

"It so is," he mumbled smiling.

"Is not," I mumbled cracking a smile.

Newt tried to sit up but winced.

"You need to rest," I mumbled gently.

"I can't rest, who's gonna look after you?" He gestured to my wounds that had only just been patched up.

I rolled my eyes and planted a kiss on his forehead before walking towards the door.

"Where you going?!" Newt semi-called after me, wincing as he did.

"To relax," I shot a glance at Lilly before walking out and to my room.

As I got there, I examined the mess.

Who knew my blood could be good decoration. I joke to myself.

To be honest I was quite lightheaded due to the loss of blood and needed to lay down immediately. I stumbled over to the bed just in time to see black dots swim through my vision, and pass out.

Thomas POV
We heard a bang come from upstairs and everyone looked confused and worried.

"Aurora," Newt whispered from the bed.

That's when I realised. Aurora hasn't slept properly the last month and the loss of blood included would mean that she would most likely pass out. I ran out the room and bolted up the stairs to find Aurora's door open wide and Aurora half on the bed and half on the floor. She was obviously trying to get to the bed but had collapsed as her torso had hit the edge of the bed. I walked over to her, carefully avoiding the patches of colour changing liquid on the ground, and over to Aurora. I picked her up and ran her downstairs carefully.

"What happened to her?!" Newt yelled but winces as he did so.

"The lack of good sleep and loss of blood may have finally caught up to her," I explained, placing the unconscious girl on the bed next to Newt.