Tubes

Aurora POV
I woke up in this type of tube thing. The voice in my head screamed at me to break free and so I tried. I banged my fists on the dark glass and kicked and screamed. Just then, I heard multiple footsteps enter.

"Oh good. You're awake," Tony started.

"Where's Lilly?" I snarled.

"Next to you, perfectly calm," he said.

I turned to glance beside me but couldn't see anything. I stumbled to the side and pounded on the glass.

"Lilly! Can you hear me?!" I yelled.

"Relax. They're coming up with a plan and we need to listen," she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I nodded even though she couldn't see me and smirked before turning back to face Tony, Newt and Thomas. It was a while before I heard Newts voice.

"I'm sorry," he said placing a hand on the glass.

"I'm not," I replied.

My head was going crazy. I accepted his apology! I was sorry! For everything! But I couldn't tell him that.

"You will be," he said kindly.

He then walked back over to Thomas and Tony. Why Thomas had not gone over to Lilly, I didn't know, but I'm guessing that he had forgiven Lilly without even telling her. Tonys footsteps were heard as well as the flicked of a switch. I questioned what it did until it came. The siren from before rang in my ears and electricity bounced around the tube. I panicked. Were they trying to kill me?! Suddenly straps whipped out and bound my wrists and ankles together. A type of collar was placed tightly around my neck and I gasped for air. Then needles slid out of holes in the tube and started prickling my skin, acting as something else to keep me in place. The voice in my head screamed at me to get out but I couldn't break free of the restraints let alone the glass, no matter how hard I tried. I still struggled though, the pain started searing through my body and I heard Lilly scream out to Thomas in pain.

"THOMAS PLEASE! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!! TOMMY PLEASE!!!!!!"

The temperature inside the machine dropped and I felt my body start to freeze up. That's when they came. More needles shot out the holes faster than the others and made their way towards my skull. I had to break, scream for Newt. I needed him right now.

"NEWT PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!" I screamed as tears slipped out of my eyes and down my cheeks. "GET ME OUT PLEASE! I PROMISE I'LL STOP!!! JUST PLEASE LET ME OUT!!!!!!!"

The needles finally pierced my skull and I screamed until I couldn't scream anymore. I frantically tried to break free of the needles and the restraints, I didn't care if I was locked up forever I just wanted to be free of this pain. My vision was blurry due to the tears but there were black dots starting to form as well.

"No," I mumbled before yelling as loud as I could. "I DON'T WANNA DIE!!! PLEASE NEWTIE LET ME OUT PLEASE!!!!!!"

My vision went black and the last thing I could remember was the voice in my head disappearing.

Newt POV
"Is it done?" I asked looking at the floor, as Aurora's screams became quiet.

"Yes, and they should be awake soon but they will need to stay in a heated room," Tony explained clicking a few buttons on the control pad.

Thomas let go of me and I ran over to the now opening tubes. He'd been holding me back ever since Aurora started screaming and crying from inside that stupid tube.

"Aura?" I mumbled trying to get a good look of my girlfriend.

She was laying on the floor with blood spots all over her body and red wrists and ankles from where the restraints were. I wanted to be angry at Tony for putting her in here but I couldn't be, Aurora was back and the chip was gone, nothing could stop our relationship. Except for the questions building up in my head which I'd ask her when she was ready. She twitched and I immediately pulled her into my lap.