The facility

Aurora POV
The middle of the night had come and the strike team stood outside the half destroyed building. Lilly went over the plan for the hundredth to make sure everyone knew what was to be done.

"-got it?" Lilly said.

We all responded with a half hearted yes and we started our trek to the facility. When we all arrived outside we hid behind a bunch of boulders while Gally took out the guards. Lilly nudged Thomas and he went to disable the security cameras. After a while Thomas finally responded through the walkie talkies.

"Come in Lilly, cameras have been disabled meet you at the escape hole," his voice crackled through the walkie talkie.

Lilly smiled at the success of half her plan, she then grabbed me and I grabbed Newt. He got the hint and ran off to start the escape hole. Lilly and I ran as fast as possible to the cell block with our guns in our hands. Our boots hit the floor as we reached the cells and I stood guard as Lilly removed something from her leather suit disabling all the doors in the block.

"I got them," she said to which I nodded.

Lilly POV
"I got them," I said in which Aurora nodded.

I walked into the first cell and came across a bunch of girls. I smiled at them and told them we were here to help, they exchanged looks but walked out the cell and I moved into the next. Once I was done, I double checked all the cells.

"We are good to go!" I told Rora.

She nodded and gestured for us all to follow her. The kids ran after her and I ran at the back in case someone came from behind us. We were close to the exit hole when the security cameras blinked a red light and Rora stopped.

"They know we're here!" She shouted as guards ran round the corner in front of her.

"Put your weapons on the ground and return the kids to their cells!" One of the guards yelled.

I looked around. We were surrounded. There was no way of getting out. My plan had failed. Or that's what I thought. Rora smirked and whispered to one of the kids who passed the message around till it finally got to me.

"Last warning!" The guard shouted through this mask.

"Duck down when you hear a gunshot." The kid said.

Gunshot? Why would there be a- and there it was, a gunshot. Rora had shot one of the many guards. All the kids ducked down and I did too. Aurora took out another gun and used it to fire at the guards behind the group.

"You can help if you want!" She screamed at me smirking.

I smirked and stood up. I started firing at the guards in front of me and Rora finished with the guards in front of her when the alarm started blaring.

"COME ON!" I screeched and we started running down the hall.

Aurora and I shot the security cameras we saw and the guards that tried to stop us as we ran down hall after hall. When we finally reached the hole we quickly explained to Newt and Thomas what happened and started getting the kids out. Guards came running around the corner and I knew we wouldn't make it. Rora had noticed it to and she looked at me.

"We have to stay back if these guys are gonna make it," I said. "We have to draw their fire!"

She nodded and looked at Thomas and Newt as I started shooting guards.

"Take the kids back to camp and get out of here as soon as you can!" I heard her tell them.

"We can't leave you two! This wasn't part of the mission!" Newt screamed at us.