Odd

Aurora POV
I woke up the next morning by myself in my room. Last thing I remember from last night was Newt and I sat on the edge of my bed talking about how school sucked and about the bitches there. I guess I fell asleep so he took it upon himself to tuck me in bed.

"Miss Aurora, Mr Stark has told me to help you get ready this morning seeing as you're so reluctant to go to school," JARVIS's voice echoed throughout my room.

"Yeah, yeah, just get me a stylish outfit that'll make those bitches outfits look like trash," I mumbled rolling out of bed.

I yawned, stretched and walked over to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror to see my hair sticking out in different directions, sleep in the corner of my eyes, lipstick from yesterday smudged along my cheek and drool dropping from my lip. I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I ran the water at the sink. Washing the makeup, and drool, off my face I began getting ready. I styled my hair in two braids and walked out to find clothes on my bed.

"Thank you JARVIS," I mumbled picking up the slightly cropped black shirt.

After I was dressed, I grabbed the grey leather jacket and the heeled boots JARVIS had put beside my bed. I came downstairs to find everyone sat around the table, everyone but Newt and Nat.

"Where's Blondie?" I asked placing the jacket on the table and grabbing some toast.

"Here," I groggy voice said behind me.

I turned around to see Newt. His messy blonde hair not bouncing like usual but more messy, which amused me, he had drool around his mouth and was rubbing his eyes in a sleepy manner. We all stared at him and I had to hold back a laugh.

"WHAT?!" Newt yelled.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," I mumbled turning back to my food.

"Morning love," Newt said kissing me on the head.

"You're gonna be late if you don't get ready," I told him shoving more toast into my mouth.

Newt rolled his eyes and grabbed the rest of my toast before limping back up to his room. I glared after him as he smirked and ate the toast before he disappeared into his room and I grabbed another piece from the middle of the table. Nat walked down the stairs and sat beside me.

"Ripped jeans, black cropped shirt, grey leather jacket and heeled boots? Ok who you trying to impress," Nat questioned staring me down.

"Those pretty popular bitches at school," I replied plainly finally finishing off my toast.

"You have makeup as well?" She asked.

"Already on," I replied.

"My girlfriend doesn't need makeup to look beautiful," I heard my British boyfriend say behind me.

"Look who's gotten ready," I smirk.

Newt scoffed and grabbed a piece of toast before walking to the other end of the table where Lilly and Thomas were sat. I didn't mind. I was at the end with all the avengers and if he didn't wanna sit with me that's fine.

"We have a surprise for you kids tonight," Tony said sitting down across from Clint.

"What is it?" I asked, excitement spiking through my body.

"It's a surprise kid. You ain't gonna know till your home," he replied casually.

I rolled my eyes as everyone finished breakfast. We then all walked down to where Happy was waiting with the car and slid in. As we drove to the school I couldn't help but think about what Tony had said about a surprise. Was it a good surprise or a bad one? Had we done something wrong? I panicked.