Skipping school

Lilly POV
I woke up this morning and checked my phone. Three new messages from Jane. She was blowing up my phone with her annoying little comments. I blocked her number and threw my phone on the bed before walking to Aurora's room. I knocked lightly on the door before opening it and walking over to the bed. Aurora and Newt were cuddled up together, Newt had his arms wrapped protectively around her as she slept peacefully. I smiled to myself and poked them.

"Up! We got school!" I whispered to the couple.

"Five more minutes," Rora groaned turning away from Newt, who was now awake.

Newt pulled her back towards him and buried his face under her hair, preventing the light from reaching his eyes.

"Up!" I shouted, ripping the covers off them.

"Noooooo," Rora whined curling up into a ball to try and keep warm.

"Come on love," Newt sighed rolling out the bed and dragging her with.

"Fine!" She shouted stomping to the bathroom.

Newt rolled his eyes and walked downstairs after saying he was going to go down to talk to Tony.

"Rora I'm going down for breakfast," I called to her.

"I'll be down soon," she called back.

I turned and shut the door behind me.

Aurora POV
I peaked out from behind the bathroom door and when I saw there was no one there I ran to my bed and snuggled back under the covers. A knock came from my door and Gally walked in.

"Lilly said you would go back to bed," he said crossing his arms and towering over me.

I turned onto my back to smiled sheepishly up at him.

"And Tony told Newt that you can stay home, he's telling Lilly soo-" Gally started.

"SHE GETS TO WHAT?!" Lilly screamed from downstairs.

"He told her," Gally sighed.

I heard footsteps rush up the stairs and I teleported downstairs to avoid Lillys wrath.

"AURORA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" She yelled.

"Making toast," I replied eyeing Newt who was downstairs as well.

Lilly came thudding downstairs and I hid behind Newt.

"YOU CANT JUST DITCH ME AT SCHOOL ON OUR SECONG DAY!" She screamed.

"I'm not feeling particularly great," I said clutching my head to try and stop the growing headache.

"LET ME GUESS YOU JUST DONT WANT TO GO TO DETENTION! YOU ARENT SICK!" She yelled.

"Still not feeling pretty great," I mumbled.

"PROVE THAT YOUR-" that was the last thing I heard come from Lilly's mouth before I blacked out.

Newt POV
I watched as Lilly yelled at Aura. Aurora seemed to become pale as she clutched her head. I wondered what was happening, then she fainted. I caught her as she fell and placed her on the ground gently.

"Lift her legs!" Bruce demanded running into the room.

I reached behind her knees and gently lifted her legs. Gally had come back downstairs and he ran over to hold them while I moved back to Aura's face to move her hair to the floor.

"What caused this?" Gally asked.

"Probably the nightmare last night and then the yelling might've been to much to handle," Bruce tried explaining. "We won't know for sure until she wakes up."