Jarvis!

Aurora POV
We were all downstairs, and by all I mean Newt, Lilly and I. We were waiting for Tony to come back with bandages for our hands and my torso. Newt was applying pressure to the gash across my stomach to stop the bleeding, which we should have done ages ago but oh well. I was getting dizzy and light headed, my breathing became heavy which they both seemed to notice.

"No no no stay with me love." Newt panicked applying more pressure.

"She's gonna pass out from lack of breath if you don't stop putting so much pressure on that! You're meant to keep the blood from going everywhere! Not stop her breathing!" Lilly snapped before turning to me. "Tony's coming we can get you patched up soon."

"You need to be patched up too. These are deep you know," I panted referring to her hands.

Lilly nodded as Tony came running back into the room.

"I'm here! What did I miss?" He said handing Newt the bandages.

Newt frantically pulled his hands away and sat me up, before wrapping the bandages quite tightly around my torso.

"Newt," I gasped. "I still need to breath."

"Right sorry," he rushed loosening the bandages.

I thank him and turn to Lilly who is wrapping her hands up. She finishes and hands it to me, I grab the remaining bandages and tie it round one of my hands.

"Your other hand too," Newt says.

I roll my eyes and lean over and rip some of his shirt before tying it round my other hand.

"Hey that was may favourite shirt." Newt whined.

"And I'm your favourite girl am I not," I said examining my hands.

Newt rolled his eyes before pulling me into a big hug.

"Of course your my favourite girl," he chuckled.

"Thought so," I mumbled standing up and walking off.

"Where you going?" Lilly called after me.

"School, I have some important shit to deal with," I smirked before walking out the room. "Jarvis call Happy and tell him I need to get to school ASAP." I added.

"Yes miss Aurora," Jarvis echoed throughout the compound.

I walked to the front door. I clicked my fingers and my outfit changed into something stylish, I was hoping it would top whatever Jane was wearing. I then pulled out my handbag that had come with the outfit and slid on some heels before stopping to look in a window and do my makeup and hair, making sure my black eye was covered. My shoes then clicked down the hallway as I walked to the front door of the compound. Happy was waiting for me when I walked out and I slid into the car.

"Still going to school with that on your torso?" He asked.

"I need to deal with Jane," I said checking I had all my books in my bag. "Plus I have detention to attend," I mentioned.

He nodded and after a while we finally pulled up at the school. It was supposed to be lunch so it was the perfect time to walk in and grab attention of students. I thanked Happy for the ride and walked up the steps and through the halls into the cafeteria. Everyone stopped to look at me and I spotted Jane stand up and walk over.

"Hi," she snapped.

"Hey," I replied calmly.

"What are you wearing?" She asked looking me up and down in disgust, everyone was watching our interaction so I knew I had to be smart.