Special chapter 3: their next maybe

The cloud was heavy as a woman of the Gonzales-Ramirez household was also feeling heavy as the excruciating pain crept into her whole being. She was in her week of labor for her twins. The entire household is busy for the preparation of the coming of the twins in their family.

The cloud continue to grow heavy, the sky turns dark as the sound of a roaring thunder strikes, two youngster were born. Twin babies were born to the Gonzales-Ramirez family. They were fraternal twins.

"Oh my baby boy" the woman screamed in delight with the sight of her son.

"And my little princess" she added when she saw her daughter.

"They look like your grandfather and great grandmother my dear" her mom commented

"Yes they are" her grandfather Havoc Gonzales stated. Her grandpa and mom knows how her great grandparents look like since they saw them, of course she too knew for she saw them on pictures. Her great grandparents were named Eros and Nyx, so she thought of giving them the name of her ancestors. They sounded cute though, she thought.

"What do you think hon? Shall we name them after my great grandparents?" she asked her husband hesitantly but the latter nodded with a smile.

"Nyx and Eros will do, but can we change their second names? We will just give them a name of their own"

She smiled and nodded happily.

"Nyx Selene Ramirez" she mumbled softly while caressing the soft cheeks of her daughter but her husband clearly heard it, and he loves it. He loves the name his wife gave to her princess.

"Eros Clyden Ramirez" he said.

Everyone was happy and so they are.

On that night, Nyx and Eros were reborn with the body of their great grandchildren.

On the other hand, a young and innocent boy was staring at the commulo-nimbus cloud accompanied by a strike of lightning and a roaring thunder. Deep inside his innocent heart lies something he cant even name, something that felt so familiar yet he was so sure that it was his first time feeling that way, besides he was still a young man, a toddler perhaps. But that strange feeling struck in his heart like a needle being pierced deep down to every nerve, connect to every muscle and tissues and shook to every bones he have in his small built body.

Young Erebus was so confused with that sudden jolt of beat of his heart. It was like something connected to him have come to life.

Nobody knows that they were destined to meet again in this lifetime after a century from their past life. Nobody knows how their fate will play this time, how it would be twisted and how it will end.

No one knows that their life and love story will have its continuation in this lifetime after a century, no one knew the truth aside from the fictionalized story of them written and published in a book.

Eighteen years later.....

"Hey love, hurry up. Wake up now love were going to Crimson University" Nyx exclaimed happily. She was waking up Eros who was now half awaken by her action.

"Love hurry up, hurry up. I dont wanna be late" she stated excitedly that make him chuckle and totally broke the sleepy head him.

"Okay okay baby" he replied in agreement to her. He then got up and give her a good morning kiss at the cheek and forehead that made the latter smiled.

"Good morning" he said afterwards. She just smiled and kissed him on his cheeks then ran out of his room happily and excitedly. She cant hide the happiness in her that it was so transparent in her face.

Nyx and Eros grew up very close to each other. They get used to called each other with that sweet endearment. She calls him love for it was a representation of his name Eros in English, and he calls her baby because for him she was his baby sister even if they were already at nearly adulthood stage by now and sooner or later one of them would probably find someone they could love and spend their whole lifetime with.

On the other hand, Erebus was busy doing his usual stuff for school. He is a Biology fourth year student this school year, he wants to be a doctor so he took one of the pre-requisite to med course which is Biology. He was so fond of life forms that he wants to understand better, but of course there's a main reason for that, taking up medicine in the future.

He was at their department staff room, waiting for his sample thesis to be approved by his professor. Well it was still not yet an official one but he just wanted to have some sample and have it checked by his prof. Then something familiar came to his senses. He turned around and found two person, a boy and a girl about the age of eighteen. The girl is clinging onto the young man's arm as they walk in the faculty room of the Biology department. Upon looking to them he felt something weird inside. It was a very nostalgic feeling that is very familiar to him. It felt like a dejavu or what, he totally dont understand. But seeing their faces makes him wonder if ever they had meet before. He tried recalling his memories but neither one of them appeared once in his life. He just shook his head and take a glance on them one more time and walk away. Maybe those two were about to pick Biology too.

"Well obviously they will" he said to himself.

Few moments late he found himself still outside that room, exactly at the department lobby. He didn't know why but those two really felt familiar to him especially that young woman who si clinging to the young man's arm. Just few more minutes and the two came out of that room with a very big smile on the lips painted on the young woman. It was very transparent to see that she was truly happy. She is now hugging the young man on his side and the young man snake his arms on her shoulders. A sudden jolt of an unknown nostalgic feeling assaulted his whole system while looking at those two.

"Are they in a relationship or what? Ughh maybe relationship goals huh?"

Maybe the two noticed his gaze that they turn to him.

The twins also have felt something very nostalgic deep down to their souls while looking at the man who is staring at them, the man who felt familiar to both of them.

"Love do you think we have met him before?" Nyx asked her twin brother but the latter just shrugged his shoulders as if staying they they didn't.

Right there at the lobby of the department of Bilogy where they were about to start chasing their dreams, they gaze were locked on each other while having nostalgia.

In their minds they were asking if did they meet before and then would erase that thought for they clearly know that it was their first time seeing each other.  Why do they felt so familiar? What is this weird feeling of nostalgia that has been creeping into their whole being? And this sudden painful yet wonderful beat of their hearts, beat that synchronized as their eyes were kept locked.

Nostalgic indeed.