Special chapter 2: brothers

A/N: I know I said the last time that I would only make one special chapter but yeah I am one of those scammers hehe. I would like to write another special chapter for this story before I could start to write the second book of it.

Eros

I am half awake but I dont want to open my eyes yet, I still want to close them, observe my environment and take some nap. Right from where I am, I can clearly hear the birds chirping, I could feel the gentle breeze of the wind, I could smell the soothing and relaxing scent of fresh flowers.

Wait where am I? I want to open my eyes to see where am I but I cant. I can even hear the sound of a little water waves. Where on earth am I? But i am definitely sure that I am not on a seashore, nor at a riverside, the water is not flowing. So it means I am on a lake.

I tried to open my eyes yet I still feel so sleepy not until I heard the familiar voices.

"Hey there little brother" damn how I missed that voice, the voice that reminds him of his childhood, the reason why his childhood doesn't feel so empty. I opened my eyes wide and see my brother smiling at me, my big brother Hades. Damn how I miss him so much, I immediately got up and hug him tight like I dont wanna let him go, that I dont wanna let him leave me again. I clung into him like a little lost kid who long for his big brother. He just chuckled and tap my shoulders until I calm down. But still tears continued to fall my eyes, like a river constantly flowing.

"I am dreaming aren't I?" I asked. He painted a weak smile

"Yes you are little brother, I'm sorry that I would only appear in your dream" he weakly said which make me burst into tears, I felt like I am child whose favorite toy had been robbed by someone else.

He just let me cry and cry until I felt the heavy feeling inside my heart feel better.

"Hey there brothers" someone called out from out of nowhere, I wander my gaze around and found my other brother Erebus. I felt ashamed for I know I have wronged him yet hearing him call me brother makes me wanna shrink from where I stood at the same time it feels so great to be recognized as his brother.

"Hey Eros" he called out. I dont know what to say, I am so ashamed of what i did to him. He just chuckled when he saw me uneasy and guilt was visible on my face.

"I, uhm I-I'm sorry" I said in a very low voice.

"Oh come on, just forget about it, I am happy for what you have become now" I look at him while he said those words with outmost sincerity. No plasticity. Hearing him saying those makes me wanna go cry a river, I dont know this feeling exist, to feel like crying when you were extremely happy with your siblings.

"And if I would be given a chance, I would gladly accept your wrath in a heart beat. I have never been a brother to you since then, I caused you too much pain so I deserved your anger my little brother, so don't worry about what you did. I would never hate you" he gently said with a smile on his lips. I wanted to cry even more. How did I deserve these brothers of mine?

"Babe" a familiar sweet voice called me out of nowhere. I saw how Erebus face softened as well as mine. Yeah I know that kind of expression, he misses her. Meanwhile big brother Hades was just looking at us with a smile.

"Babe, wake up" Nyx voice filled my system

"I guess this is where we part" Big Brother Hades exclaimed. My heart saddened with the reality but there's also part of me that felt relieved.

Yeah this is where we part. It would be the last that I would see them but I know deep inside me I felt free from the chains of dark memories from my past that lock me up into the dungeon of hatred and agony which also led me to the world of vengeance. It felt like finally I am free from the excruciating pain deep inside me, free from mournful darkness, free from the gates of hell which have been my home for the past years being a vengeful villain. At last I felt peace, internal peace.

Then my brothers starts to fade as the light covers me, wrapping my whole being. A light that is way too radiant that I cant be able to look at, a blinding light that makes me wanna close my eyes. And when I opened my eys once again, I saw my Nyx next to me, caressing my face while staring at me like i am the most important person in her life.

"Good morning babe" she uttered while gently pressing her soft fingers to wipe the tears that escaped from my eyes.

"You're crying in your sleep, so I wake you up. I thought you have a nightmare" she claimed.

I just nodded softly at her while looking intently right through her eyes, those intimidating yet calming deep chocolate brown eyes.

"I had a dream, and inside my dream I saw my brothers" I started sharing her the story.

"They love me, they never hated me, even when I've wronged one of them. Despite the fact that I hurt Erebus, still they were too good and accepted me as their brother" as I continue telling her the content of my dream I feel like crying for I know one last time I am reliving the moment we had. For the last time I had with my brothers, I felt love, the love that was casted away from me when I was young.

"But then, they were gone, they already left"

"Hmmm. Maybe because they knew that you were already in good hands. I am here babe, I will be there with you until forever"

I know babe. And I will also be there for you until forever as much as my brothers will stay in my heart for the rest of my life.