ISBILY 08: When the well planned act turns out real

Eros

There are no secrets that would be kept hidden forever. Time will come that it would explode like a bomb waiting for it explosion. But I do hope my secrets to be safe until forever.

It has been a wonderful, memorable and unforgettable moment for the both of us, we together on the same bed under those sheets the moment I woke up. Who would have thought that after everything that happened Nyx and I are now together. After every wave of problems, we still stick together like a magnet, or should I say like a paper being glued.  And now we are planning to build a family, our very own family, that came from both of our flesh and blood. I have been waiting for her for a very long time and now finally she's right there in my arms, sleeping peacefully next to me with my arms wrapped around her body. She's worth the wait, always.

I stared at my girlfriend, my soon-to-be wife 'oh how I love the feeling of her as my soon-to-be wife. And I can't wait for the day when I can finally call her my wife. My wife, my wife, my wife, the mother of my future kids, hmm' I smiled. What a lovely sight. I was dragged back to my reverie when my phone rang.

"Hello" I boredly respond as I answered the call.

"Boss, Sir Icarus is here" the one on the line said. Icarus is my father, that good for nothing bastard. D*mn him. What do he want now?

"What is it?" I asked him coldly

"Take a sit son" I gritted my teeth of what he addressed me. Son? Seriously? He called me son? Unbelievable. I know he's up to something.

"Just go straight to the point"

"Nothing, i just wanna check on you. How's your new heart?"

"Just fine, still beating" I replied coldly. Why the f*ck would he ask how i am doing? And why the hell he would remind me of my heart. Arghhh i hate this. I always remember how my plan failed after that show. F-ck.

"You have nothing else to say? Im taking my leave now" i said while stopping myself to grit my teeth and clench my  jaw in annoyance. Why does he act like be cares now? This is bullsh*t.

He just shrugged his shoulders so i leave his office.

The day of the operation has come-- I mean the day of my f*cking operation show has come. An evil grin was plastered on my lips as I remembered what that stupid brother of mine did. Yeah i knew that he donated his heart for me. F-cking yeah. I am so damn happy that finally that f*cking Erebus was out of my way now. It was very well planned after all. A very splendid act. But things turned upside down. That supposed to be act turn to reality.

Yes my heart all of a sudden became weak, until it lost a beat. And another yes, Erebus heart was transplanted onto mine. I have his heart now. I knew it the moment i woke up from my supposed to be just an act operation but i can't accept it so i recorded a docu of it like it was not his heart. I said that everything was just an act-- which is actually true, and tell it to myself that i don't own his fucking heart when in fact, it was really his. F*ck! I ruined my own f*cking plan.

I shook my head remembering that I actually own Erebus heart now. I don't know in myself if conscience knocks in me but one thing is for sure, i would take care of his heart no matter what.

I went home to see my beloved Nyx. D*mn I f-cking miss her already. But to my horror, i saw her watching my documentary video about my plan of getting rid of his beloved bestfriend and my brother Erebus. I was at the door with eyes widen in shock, lips parted, feet unmoving and knees trembling. My heart is hammering so darn fast inside my chest that i almost  forgot how to breath. And just like what I've expected if ever she would be able to find and watch that docu, she had gone mad. She stormed out of the room and run as fast as she could as if she was been chased by dogs at the streets. She just run and run, not minding her surrounding that she didn't get to notice that truck  that hit her. Good thing it wasn't hard or else I would kill that driver with my bare hands.