ISBILY 10: Finale

Nyx

They say if love is true, it lasts. But there are love which are true yet it was only just for a short period of time. Just like what had happened to me, to us. Erebus happened to be that love i have found for a short time, and Eros was the love I have for a lifetime. Funny isn't it? I found true love with the ones I've considered as my bestfriends first, not until someone crossed the line. Someone even had become the villain but it doesn't matter anymore. What matters is what I've got to hold and what lasts and does not fade. What matters most is the love that I've found in the arms of my man.

Erebus happened to be my once upon a time, my dream but this he remains the dream I ever dreamed, and Eros was the one who fulfilled my dreams, the one who held my hand possessively and never let go of it, the one who made my dream come true and made my happily ever after becomes real.

Few weeks after i was discharged in the hospital, we got married and start living with our dreams and making it true.

And now were happy living together with our kids Serenity, Havoc, Dark and Light. We have been married for 10 years after that incident. And in those years I have felt nothing but love, happiness and peace. It has always been great to be with the man you love the most.

I know Eros, he did something bad and that is unacceptable by law but I can't lose him. No one wants him to be imprisoned anyway, not his dad and of course not me. I can't afford to lose him.

"Momma, Momma!!" a cute little voice called out sending me back to my reverie. I turn around only to see my 3 year old kid -Light, running towards me happily.

"Yes baby, what is it?" I asked my little angel.

"Dada said we're going to uncle" she cutely said. I pinched her cheeks, giggling at her cuteness.

"Okay" i respond happily just like how happy my daughter is. I can't help but smile at my daughter, thinking how lucky I am to have her, to have them in my life.

We walked to the garden where my husband and my kids were. I smiled even more. The sight was too great, seeing my man with our kids. Serenity, Havoc and Dark were waiting for us together with Eros having a very wide smile upon seeing us.

Together we walk to the wide space near our garden where Erebus was burried. We decided to put Erebus in a place where we could easily go, a place very convenient to us and of course for our kids also. We wanted it to be intimate as much as possible. But the thing is we don't want to disturb our dear Erebus so we just let him be where he is, good thing he was burried just at their place, at their lawn. It was convenient for us so it was settled then.

'I hope you are happy right now Erebus, no matter where you are at this moment. Thank you for everything' I said it to myself like I am talking to him, I wish though.

We offered prayers, talk to him a lot and even the kids talk to him as if he is really with us.

Serenity is jolly and carefree like the youngest Light, she's already 9 and turning 10, our first baby. Havoc on the other hand was cold but a softie to us, he is 7 years. Dark is the softest among them, he was as gentle as his dad and uncle, a very gentle 5 year old little kid.

"The kids are happy" the man on my side commented. I look up at Eros and smiled gently.

"Yeah, very"

"Thank you" he said with a heartfelt emotion

"No, babe. Thank you, for everything. Thank you for coming to my life" i said looking straight to his eyes

"And thank you for loving me babe. Thank you so much. That was the best thing that ever happenedin my life. You here with me and stare at me lovingly. It was like a dream come true and yeah I have been living with my dream ten years now"  he said while gently carressing my face, while his other arm hugging me.

"You deserve all the love babe, i together with our kids will love you until forever" i said lovingly.

"Until forever" he added then kiss my forehead gently.

Love is really mysterious. We will never know when it will knock, who will we feel it with and who would we fall for. It moves in a way we can't even imagine. Love makes us weak, makes us cry, hurts and is wicked sometimes. But in the end, love is the most precious thing that we would hold on to, love makes us happy and contented. It is the love that binds us, connects our hearts and soul.

Love is like a fairy tale, very wonderful and magical but we can't deny the fact that it all has its dark side, it always had it's villains in a story, villains who were once a hero but has been broken, not just their heart but deep down to their soul.

In the end, love is love. We choose to stay with the person we fall inlove with even if they were once the villains in your own love story. They were the villains who were supposed to be the prince charming yet they became the villain of their own story. The villain who would rather choose to be the bad guy who would do everything just to keep the princess he loves.

I knew once upon a time i fell inlove with the prince, but the villain, the bad guy made something just to get his princess in a very hideous way, and i did fall for the villain. No matter how bad he may be. I choose to be with the villain not because he is a villain but because i love him. For love is all that matters above all.

And i choose to be with the villain until forever. And together we made our happy ever after.

THE END....