ISBILY 07: Truth revealed

Nyx

Even the tiniest secret could be revealed at the right time. How much more those dark secrets being kept in a closet? It would surely produce an awful smell that could be detected by someone else's nose. And there I was, just found out the truth, the dirtiest and darkest secret of the man I thought of someone that could never do something bad against someone. I should have known that even the purest soul could be tainted.

There he was, the most gentle soul I could never imagine to plan someones death. He was caught off guard, it was like I caught him in the act, like a little kitten caught upon stealing a fish. Eros did really knew Erebus before. He knew him. And what shocked to the core of my being is that he was his b-brother. H-His very own b-brother? T-They w-were f*cking b-brothers. Darn how stupid I can be? I'm stupid. Really really stupid. How can I not notice how similar their faces are? The face, the nose, eyes, lips, that stubborn jaw-line, those freaking eyebrows, their body built. Oh good God. All these information flashed through my mind. D*mn how could he do this. He was supposed to be as soft as a cushion or a latte and as gentle as wind.

Where is my man? Where is the Eros that I know? Where the hell did you hid him?

Yeah I may understand his point, he has been feeling being unloved, he had been a broken soul who had been deprived of love for a long period of time. Someone who had been stolen the right to live a normal life. Hell yeah I understand him for that but what I don't get is his mindset to the point of risking himself creating a perfect crime against his brother. He is not just risking himself but also others life. But there he is right at the door of his room.

He was just there standing, shocked and tensed.

"B-Babe" he said in his trembling voice.

Oh crap. Hold yourself still Nyx, don't be soft at his trembling voice like you always do.

"Don't babe me Eros Dwayne Gonzales" i said in a dark voice almost shouting at him. But I am not mad of him, never, i could never ever get mad of him, I am mad of what he did.But I hate him too, I don't know I am confused as f*ck.  Who wouldn't be? It was his brother, my one and only bestfriend, and my first love whom he plotted a crime with.

Oh my Eros what did you do? Or I must say what had happened that made you like this? But now I must contain this, i must know the truth.

"N-Nyx babe, N-Nyx" his voice is trembling as his eyes starts to get wet. Seeing him being this vulnerable makes me want to hug him at tell him everything is fine but right now? I dont know what to do anymore.

Hold  yourself still Nyx please, you need the truth from him.

"Tell me. What do you know about Erebus, tell me what did you do to get rid off him? Tell me" i shouted at him in too much pain, hatred and at the same time this feeling of unexplainable hint of love and affection for him.

I don't understand myself right now, my head go spinning with all these things I had known just earlier. I hate him for hurting his brother Erebus but I also don't want him to get hurt. Something is piercing in my heart for seeing him this weak and fragile.  I am not used to this side of him anymore being hopeless just like how he used to be back when I was still harboring feelings for his brother. I am not used to the vulnerability visible in his eyes like he was someone being discarded by everyone around him. I am not used to it anymore. I don't know what to feel. I promised not to let him feel this way again but here I am inflicting the same vulnerability in him again. But what can I do? I am also hurt right this moment. We were both in pain but with different reason.