ISBILY 09: behind that wicked and cunning man

Nyx

People who had been left behind, discarded by the ones they need the most care and love tend to do bad things. They need attention and they would think that if doing bad could gain attention from the ones they long for, then they would rather be bad. I never knew Eros could do bad things when I knew him as a very soft and gentle soul despite being left behind by those he long for affection, love and care the most.

I was in a deep sleep when i heard a familiar voice calling me. D*mn how i miss his voice. So dark yet calm. His face so innocent and warm but behind those warm smile and very innocent face was a devil in disguise. He hurt his brother but I still love him. I am more of being hurt than being mad at him. Yeah i got mad the moment i knew the truth but i can't stay mad at the man who owns my heart. I love him no matter what. I just need time and space for me to think through, to absorb everything I accidentally discovered. Everyday i can hear him pleading for me to come back to him. I want to open my eyes yet i can't. I still can't. But he just said the magic word and i automatically move, i missed meeting his stares, hearing his voice so clear, feeling his touch and kisses.

"I love you babe. I love you more than anything else this world could give, I love you more than myself"

Those words echoed in my head, it keep on coming back like a wave of the ocean that keeps coming back and forth. I only need those magic words. Yeah i am happy that I am pregnant, that were having a baby but i am much happier when he said he loves me. For i know it was so pure and sincere, no traces of hatred and anger towards someone. It was pure love.

I meet his eyes the moment i woke up, he looks happy but the delight on his eyes fade when he see me staring at him intently. I am not mad anymore, it's just that i need rest, i still dont want him to feel that i am okay with him putting his brother's life in danger. The moment i almost lost my battle, i realized that even when he hurt me, I still love him no matter what. But i am too tired for now, so i just go back to sleep. But it seems like he misunderstood it.

Well bear with it babe. It actually feels nice when you got to be a very good and obedient dog. Pfft. No you will never be a dog, more of a very cute puppy.

I woke up with a light feeling. I caressed my tummy.

"Baby, my baby" i mentally said and smiled.

'Hmm. Few more months from now and i will see you love, my little angel. Together we will show daddy that he was not alone, and he will never be alone anymore. We will stay with him until forever' i mentally said as if i am talking to my little angel.

"You're awake" someone interrupted my alone time, with his very familiar voice. I turned my gaze to him and found the man i love, the father of my baby, Eros.

I just nod my head and continue carressing my tummy.

"I'm sorry" he said breaking the silence between us. I just look at him giving him the look to continue.

"I know what i did is not right and any words could not justify for it. But one thing that i did not include in that docu was Erebus heart was actually transplanted to me" he said. Yeah i know.