Chapter 5 - First Of All.....

NAVYA

"Please, I need to know if a man named Liam is staying in this resort. It's an emergency, please help me."

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I am not authorized to give out personal details of a guest," the receptionist says.

"But--" I smell him.

"Is everything ok over here?" I turn around and see Liam walking in the lobby as if he owns the place and man does it turn me on hard.

"Liam, I've been looking all over for you," I run to him and engulf myself in his arms. I feel him hesitating but deep down, he has the longing love for me as his mate. Finally, his arms rest on my back and I feel safe.

"Navya." Oh my goodness, his voice. We separate from the hug and I hear my wolf whimper. He takes my hands in his and kisses my knuckles and electricity courses through my body. "Hear me out first. First of all, I'm sorry for walking out on you like that. I want to tell you that I have nothing against you having a son. In fact, I love children and the evidence is my nephews and nieces within my extended family. I am worried as to how my parents will react."

I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. "Oh, I see. But what if your parents do not accept me or Ranveer? What if--"

"Navya, don't say that. Even if my parents do or do not accept you, it doesn't matter. I've accepted you and that is enough," Liam reassures me and I feel a flicker of hope within me.

"Thank you, Liam."

"No one says thank you to their mate. Anyway, my brothers are here with their mates. I want you to meet them," He takes my hand in his.

"Now?" I panic.

"I mean if you don't mind. If you're not ready, then I won't force you," Liam looks alarming as he didn't want to do something that I won't be comfortable with.

"Oh no. It's ok. I don't mind meeting them now," I answer.

"Are you sure?" Liam asks and I nod. He smiles in approval and we both take the elevator to go up. It took everything in my willpower to just go down in this elevator with Liam and I can tell that he was feeling the same way. But since this is a public elevator, it would not be a smart idea. Liam was standing on the side but ahead of me and I can't help but notice his tall figure, like his biceps, sculpted back bulging through the t-shirt, and his hands resting in his pockets.

Stop eye-fucking me, my love. Of course, I hear him say and smirk in my head within the mind link.

I look down blushing and I can feel smiling at me. The elevator doors finally open to save me from embarrassment, and we both walk out into the hallway. "This way." Liam points to the right and he immediately takes my hand in his. I reciprocate by squeezing his hand and we stand in front of room 404.

"This is actually my room, but everyone is in here," He tells me and I am suddenly feeling nervous and I think Liam can tell because my hands were starting to sweat. "Hey, it's ok. You're going to love them, trust me. And whatever happens, I'll always be with you, ok?"

I nod and he kisses my knuckles. He takes something out of his pocket and I recognize a room key card. He opens the door and we walk inside and I can sense the powerful aura of wolves in the room.

The room looked exactly like my room in this hotel. Inside the room, I see three boys and three girls. One guy had brown hair with brown eyes and looked a little built, but also had a body of a father for some reason in my eyes. The second guy had black hair with brown eyes and a girl was sitting in his lap, who also had brown hair and brown eyes and her figure looked a little shorter than the second guy. The first girl had red hair and she's absolutely gorgeous with green eyes, I think.