Part 9: Ethereal

omg nearly 500 reads!! tyyyy!! 

this ones kinda fruity ngl. 👉👈

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood on a chair,  her helping me up to her height.

"That's it dear, just like that." She smiled, moving one hand onto her side, another onto her shoulder.

Sogno (by Tosti) played on the gramophone, as Alcina held me close, us slowly dancing, giggling together.

"Dear, you're nearly taller than me now. You're growing so fast," She teased me, as I laughed gently into her shoulder.

We just, sort of, cuddled really. Just a few seconds, before I was whisked off my feet, twirled in the air by Alcina. It was done with such ease, I might as well have not been there, as I was put back on the chair, continuing.

After a while, she let go, laughing gently.

"That was splendid, dearest, you're a bit wobbly for obvious reasons, but... still, splendid."
"Thank you... dearest," I teased, carefully getting down.

"Now, what should we do? My daughters should put themselves off to sleep soon, so we have the rest of the night to ourselves," Dimitrescu asked, moving the chair out of my way.

"And we can do whatever we want, too," I added, smiling and raising an eyebrow, her just laughing, us both sitting on the couch.

"Are you trying to hint something?"
"Perhaps,"

"....aww," She smiled, playing with my hair gently.

"Well, what would you want us to do, dearest?"
"I don't mind. We could just... sit together, I suppose. Cuddle."
"Cuddle?"
"Informal hugging. What we do when we sit on the couch together."
"Ah, of course. I thought you were hinting at something more... What's the word? Lustful."
She moved closer to me, seeming to almost pin me against the couch.

"I suppose I wouldn't mind something more... fruity.
"Shall I go ahead then, dear?" She whispered into my ear.

"Do whatever you want to me," I uttered, just being honest with my desires.

"Ooh. Whatever I want. That's a big responsibility, dear. A hard choice. Especially when you're so perfect," She smiled, gently holding my cheek, her hands soft; gentle.

"Now, where do I start, my sweet, submissive, pet?"

"Anywhere. Just please, I-"

"Be patient, dear."

"...Fine, only for you," I sighed, seeming more desperate than I'd ever been.
She caressed my cheek, her hand running down my face and pulling it to the side, as she just seemed to feel my pulse with her thumb, smiling.
"I should give you a moment to calm down," she teased, pulling my face towards her, kissing me.

We just kissed for a moment, as she carefully played with my hair.

She pulled away after a long, grand moment, caressing my cheek with her thumb, as her fingers ran down my neck and down my arm, as she held my hand with hers.

"You're shaking, pet. Did you like that?" Alcina teased.

I nodded quickly.
"Really? Well, what about this?"

She traced her hand back along my arm, up to my shoulder, then ran it down my torso, down to my legs, stopping at my thighs, going across my groin, onto my other thigh, tracing it back up past my torso, down my arm and to my right hand, holding that one instead.

My breaths were shallow, somehow, I was completely entranced by her once again.

She then slowly did the opposite motion with the hand that had been holding my right previously.

"So, what was better? Number one or number two?"

"Both,"

"Don't be greedy, dear. One or two?"

"One."

"Good girl," she smiled, planting a gentle kiss on my neck.

"Now, that's enough. Save some for later."
I just made a strange noise of protest, trying to pull her closer.

"Dear, I'm about six hundred pounds. You can't possibly-"
Yet somehow, I still managed to pull her close.

"You're so strong."
"Why, thank you."
She smiled, pulling my hair out of my face.

"Merry Christmas, dear."