As soon as the director heard this, he slammed his hands on the table in excitement, "I was just stressing over this matter. Suho, you sure understand me."

The school that Suho spoke of was the most difficult well-reputed school to get into. The director had already utilized his connections, but had no way of securing a place for his daughter. Yet, Suho unexpectedly had the ability.

"Don't worry. I know why you are doing this. I will take good care of Irene, you can be rest assured."

When it came to laying a foundation, it wasn't necessary to waste money on pointless people. One simply had to target the person at the top and it was enough.

It didn't matter how everyone else treated Irene, because in the end, the director called the shots.

The atmosphere at lunch was extremely harmonious. Of course, when the time arrived to roll the cameras, there was going to be a good show. 

Did they think that Suho wasn't good with people? What a joke! Did he need to bribe the average person? By doing that, he would be devaluing himself! More importantly, the director knew how to weigh the pros and cons.

No matter how capable Kang Yong-Ji was, her influence mainly existed in the US. Whereas, if someone wanted to survive in Korea, they naturally didn't want to offend the Big Boss of Entertainment, Taeyeon, nor his sister. But, what was the public currently saying? They were saying that Kang Yong-Ji's acting was top-notch, her EQ was admirable and that an actress like her was a rare find. In fact, even Tiffany couldn't compare to her perfection because, every now and then, Tiffany would at least show a bit of attitude, whereas Kang Yong-Ji had no faults whatsoever.

She was like a perfect dream girl in their eyes. Moreover, the thing that made her even more likable was the fact that during the filming of 'Concubine Ning', she got injured multiple times, but she remained persistent and didn't delay filming just because she was a superstar.

As Kang Yong-Ji's fans watched the behind-the-scenes footage, their hearts ached as they called out for the director to protect the nation's dream girl! She was the nation's dream girl! All of a sudden, the spotlight shone brighter on Kang Yong-Ji than on the 'bloated' Tiffany because Kang Yong-Ji appeared closer to perfection. ... 

"Ridiculous! This Kang Yong-Ji is disgusting," Sunny was overflowing with anger as she read the comments online. Even though she was pregnant, she still rushed over to Hyatt Regency. "You're pregnant. Can't you remain calm?" Tiffany said in a strict tone. "Do you want your child to have a short temper like you?" 

"Is that hereditary?" Sunny was stunned.

"It's been so many years. Haven't you gotten used to comments like this?" Tiffany helped Sunny sit down. "But it's never been this disgusting...You should have a look. Everyone's been saying that her acting and EQ is better than yours, and now, they're even saying her figure is better than yours. Are these people blind?" 

"It's normal for them to have their doubts since they haven't seen me in my current state. Can you calm down?" Tiffany's EQ has always been used against people; she never sucked up to anyone. So, it was reasonable for people to say that Kang Yong-Ji was better with people than her. As for their other claims, she was bound to find a chance to prove them wrong. What was the rush? 

"But, I'm angry." Tiffany always appeared unfazed, making her hard to predict. But, her counterattack was always beautiful. 

"Don't be impatient. There's a good show coming your way. Calm down!" Tiffany comforted. ... Kang Yong-Ji experienced glory in Korea, so her sister, Kang Jung-hwa, naturally received a lot more attention. But, at this time, Kang Jung-hwa was already filming on set.