The test reading soon started. Irene was indeed given the role of the tomboy that she had hoped for.

But, Kang Jung-hwa was disdainful towards this.

"A piece of trash can only select a trashy role."

After the test reading, Kang Jung-hwa turned to leave, but the staff suddenly delivered a whole heap of gifts. Kang Yong-Ji had arranged these for Kang Jung-hwa.

As mentioned earlier, Kang Yong-Ji had her ways with people. To make things easy for Kang Jung-hwa on set, she obviously had to put in a bit of effort.

"I never expected to see an international superstar here. I see Kang Yong-Ji!"

"Kang Yong-Ji, can we get a photo together? I like you a lot."

"Kang Yong-Ji Jie, thank you for your gifts. We will definitely get along well with Kang Jung-hwa."

Kang Yong-Ji stood in the doorway with a warm smile and perfect EQ. This made Suho quite awkward as he sat in the meeting room. The management agencies of all the other actors in the room expressed their standpoints one after another. They at least wanted their artists to be taken care of on set, so they naturally needed to put in a bit of effort to make it happen.

However, Suho did not do a thing...

"Let's go," Suho said to Irene.

"Wait...you guys have gifts too." Kang Yong-Ji saw them trying to leave, so she immediately handed Irene two gifts.

Irene glanced at Suho.

In the end, Little Seven received the gifts on their behalf.

"Thank you, Kang Yong-Ji Jie."

In the workplace, there was always a type of person that used their high EQ to teach others how to behave. But of course, Kang Yong-Ji was doing it to make Irene and Suho uncomfortable.

Kang Jung-hwa revealed an arrogant gaze, like she was telling them to witness her sister's flawless methods.

"Let's go," Suho repeated before he placed his arm around Irene's shoulder and left the room.

"She's Taeyeon's younger sister, yet she doesn't know how to behave. How embarrassing!"

"I heard that Suho was once a top class manager. How did he end up managing someone like Irene?"

"It's probably because his talent has been exhausted!"

Before the couple had gotten far, mean words started spreading from behind them. Irene wanted to turn around and give a response, but Suho held her back, "Just ignore them..."

"But, they said..."

Suho did not give her a chance to complain as he dragged her quickly away.

Kang Yong-Ji was good with people, but, so what?

"Sis, you came at just the right time and saved my pride!" Kang Jung-hwa finally felt like she had satisfied her anger. "From now on, let's see how I destroy her!"

Unfortunately...

...Suho was known as a top class manager for a reason. Kang Yong-Ji was good with people, but she didn't set the right target.

How much was a simple gift worth?

The next morning, Suho invited a few important people in charge to a meal at a 5-star hotel. While they were eating, he said to the director, "Director Wang, I happen to have a friend that is the dean at the School of Foreign Languages. I think he may be able to give your daughter some assistance."