Irene was aware that Mother Yun was honestly feeling unwell towards the end, but she couldn't buckle at the last minute and show any weakness. So she forced herself to stand beside the window. She refused to believe that the elders could be any more shameless.

And, as expected, she forced them to retreat...

But, as she looked at the empty living room, she suddenly felt exhausted. So, she gave Tiffany a phone call, "Fany unnie, can I come stay at Hyatt Regency for a few days? I want to keep my nephews company."

Hearing her tone of voice, Tiffany could tell that she had experienced some form of suffering, so she replied, "If auntie wants to come, do you think I could stop her?"

Irene found a good place to go, so she immediately called for a taxi and headed to Hyatt Regency.

Tiffany couldn't wait to hear Irene's story. But, after arriving, Irene did not say a word. Instead, she pounced into Tiffany's arms and burst into tears.

Afterwards, she went to play with the two kids like nothing had happened.

After all, it wasn't like her and Suho were going to break up. So, it wasn't right for her to tell others about his private matters. Even though it was Tiffany, she still did not think it was right.

As Tiffany looked at Irene, she realized she had matured quite a fair bit. At least, she now knew how to weigh the pros and cons before doing something."

...

In reality, it wasn't actually the anniversary of Yoona's death. Father Yun had brought Mother Yun to Suho's home because he knew Suho had a late meeting from a phone call he made a few days earlier. But now, not only had he not shooed Irene away, he even worsened his wife's condition. He was like a chicken thief that not only failed to steal a chicken but ended up wasting a bag of grains.

So, he was so angry, he decided to give Suho a phone call, "Suho, come to the hospital for a bit. Your auntie might not be able to make it."

Suho was in the middle of a meeting. After receiving the phone call and gaining the understanding of Director Chen Feng, he immediately left.

But, after arriving anxiously at the hospital. He simply found the two elders sitting inside the hospital chatting to each other; this was no urgent situation.

Suho took a deep breath. After calming himself down, he asked, "What's wrong with auntie?"

"Suho, you came at the right time. Your auntie and I visited your home today with good intentions, but that little girlfriend of yours called us shameless and said that we were like 'The Farmer and the Snake'. She even made your auntie so angry that she fainted..."

"She's not like that..." Suho responded.

"Suho, after all these years, do you choose to trust a woman that you've dated for a short time over your uncle? You've really disappointed me."

"Uncle, take care of auntie for now. I'll go home to check," Suho turned around to leave, but got called back.

"Suho..."

"Please, uncle. Do you know how important my meeting was tonight? Stop assuming that the entire world revolves around the two of you. I was honestly worried about auntie, but you ended up lying to me..." After speaking, Suho left without turning back and hurried home.

However, when he returned to his apartment, none of the lights were on and Irene wasn't home. But, he knew she didn't have any work tonight...

He then glanced down at the mess on the floor and Irene's smashed phone.