A Helping Hand Would Be Nice

Start from the beginning

A name popped up. Well, two names. Jin choked on his water, coughing.

Min Yoongi. And SUGA.

SUGA.

S U G A

Like... like producer SUGA.

Like... like the guy who makes Billboard Top 10 trending and Grammy award-winning songs SUGA.

Like... like the guy who also composed soundtracks for a nominated indie movie SUGA.

Like... like the guy who was one of the ambassadors for certain movements and foundations SUGA.

Like... like SUGA.

Jin smiled. A very dead smile. Then placed his phone back on the counter gently.

Right.

Time to do something else.

---

Yoongi pushed himself off his seat, groaning at his screaming muscles.

He took a moment to stretch out, feeling satisfied at the popping of his joints.

He needs some water. And some food.

When was the last I ate...?

He shuffled into his kitchen, opening the small pantry door to browse through whatever snacks he might have left. Well, not that he had a lot. He always ends up eating most of them as meals.

The was a packet of potato chips left along with Oreo cookies.

Hmm...

Potato it is; he was feeling up for something savoury.

He grabbed the packet, filling up his kettle with some water to heat for his tea, before getting himself a big glass of water.

The soundtrack he was currently working on was killing him, and he would have been in his studio working better at it if it were not for a Kim Namjoon and a Kim Taehyung banging on his studio door and pressing the doorbell every five minutes to get him out of his cocoon.

Sure... he might have been camping out in his cosy little studio, but that was because he needed to work on the new album in the making, and he did not want any form of distraction.

Not... that his neighbour was a distraction.

But in his defence... well... the elder omega – more like his scent – has been a bit distracting, and he was not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing, because the milky tangerine scent has been sweet and warm and welcoming, but it also kept flooding his head with unwanted images of the man and he did not know what to do.

In a classic Min Yoongi style, he stayed away. Avoided.

But that prompted the two Kims to keep being annoying little bugs buzzing outside his door, poking in their antennas to irritate him. And then they would invite their insect-mates to join their little fun and they too, would bug the hell out of him so much, he-

He was finally home, and that morning, he got to play some piano tunes on his keyboard, mind fresh after sleeping well on his very comfortable bed. It helped him in ways, and he had scores written down along with lyrics to match the tunes. All in all, it was a good morning.

It would have been better if he ate something filling for breakfast. But his mood struck, and he needed to play something before the inspiration died.