Romeo stood up, moving towards one of the drawers where he kept their toys. He pulled out a leash and a collar, making Chris' eyes widen, his lips parting slightly. Romeo turned around, crouching down in front of him.

"Gotta make sure you don't try to run away, pet." He quickly fastened the thin collar around Chris's neck before the boy could protest. He clipped the leash onto the ring in front, not breaking eye contact with his submissive, who kept glaring at him.

"What? You were confidently threatening me just now. What happened? Cat caught your tongue?"

It was hard to behave when Romeo was acting this cocky. Chris was seriously treading dangerously. He didn't want to behave, especially because he wanted to smack that stupid smirk off Romeo's face. But, considering how he wanted to walk tomorrow and the fact that Romeo was pretty scary, he was definitely trying to hold himself back.

"I believe I asked you a question."

Chris swallowed thickly, still glaring at the boy. His hands were in fists now as he tried to calm down.

"I'm sorry," he said darkly, his anger spewing out with his words.

"'I'm sorry what?" Romeo was really pushing it.

"I'm sorry, sir."

Romeo pulled the leash forward, making the boy stumble onto his hands and knees. He gripped the chain tightly, forcing Chris to stand up. He led him to the bed, pushing him down.

"Watch the tone. Now strip."

Chris didn't move, his chest rising up and down as his heart beat against his ribcage. He averted his gaze, defying his dominant. He knew he was playing with fire, but he didn't feel submissive at all. He felt like he was in the right, that he didn't deserve this punishment. Romeo should have given him what he wanted, especially when he KNEW and pretended not to.

"No," he whispered.

The older chucked in response, looking down at the boy with a weird expression.

"No?" He questioned, shaking his head, amused. He looked like he was about the burst out laughing. Then, he stopped laughing altogether. "No." He repeated, letting the word sink in. He stepped closer to the bed, his arms crossed. Romeo's blue eyes burned into his own, making Chris unable to hold eye contact for much longer.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I gave you a choice."

"And I don't think I asked." Okay. He was doomed. Chris was grabbed by the collar of his shirt, the two boys now almost nose to nose. Romeo looked like he was ready to explode, yet his features were surprisingly calm.

"Okay," he smiled. "Let's do this your way." Chris relaxed, trying to smile at him before the smile was wiped off his face. The look on Romeo's face made his stomach drop.

"You listen and you obey. You don't get to say 'no' to me." Romeo pulled the boy closer, his grip tightening. "Understood?" Chris nodded as best as he could, trying to keep up.

He was then harshly pushed onto the bed.

"I won't repeat myself. Next time, you'll get a spanking. Now strip." Chris unbuttoned his pants with shaking hands, his member already hard against the fabric. Romeo cooed at the sight, his eyes flickering down to look at the pathetic sight in front of him.

"Leave the boxers on."

Chris did what he was told, taking his pants and shirt off quickly, letting himself rest against the bed.

"Aren't you going to take care of that?" Romeo asked, smirking down at his pet. Chris whimpered, shutting his legs and pressing them together as hard as he could, trying not to think about it.