Chapter 29 - Human

Start from the beginning

(Tell me the name of the artist if you know.)

"Why do you making a cute face? No one is gonna see it, even if (Y/N) see them, she's not gonna be impressed." Dazai tried to bait me again.

"Oh? My cute face could just cures someone depression, how about your annoying face?" He laughed.

"Trust me, all women would say that I am DAZAI OSAMU, is more handsome that that guy from the sewage area, Ew."

"Hmm. Stop this conversation. I want to be alone." He surprised with my answer.

He's quite a bit. I laid my back to the walls and started to thinking again. But he just bothers me again.

"Are you using some kind of abilities that you need to look cute, yeah with that hand on your face,, and talk with someone outside?" The security seems interested in his bullshit.

"What are you talking about? No such a stupid ability like that would exist in this world."

"Then what are ya thinking, Mr. ALWAYS BUSY man?" He is annoying.

"Yes. I'm thinking about my colleagues, is that wrong?" He laughed again.

"Co-llea-gu-? gues? AHAHAHA, since when you actually got friends huh? HAHAHAH"

"I have a lot of friend. And also you." He stopped.

He might just forget the day that Kamui brings me to his first headquarters to collect members of The Decay of Angels.

"Me? Huh, stop joking. You shouldn't accepting the one who left you alone and die on that place." He said.

"Oh yeah? As what you can see here, I'm still alive. Are you blind?"

He shut his mouth again. Finally, I can clear my ears from his annoying actions.

Yes. I have met him before. That was when I was really small. Kamui took me from the illegal asylum and trapped me with this guy.

But, his fate is a little bit luckier than me. He can escape Kamui and fly as a free bird.

My friend? He was my first friend.

Maybe not now. Now he is my enemies and I was his threats.

So yeah. That's why, he has said that, I was really like him. But has a different way of thinking.

"Fuck, can you just entertain me and not bringing any sensitive stuff, huh?" He said.

"Can you buy some mirrors to see yourself?"

"HAHAHAHAH, I bet your colleagues will not really happy that you kept thinking about them!"

"I'm not sure. The percentage that he will die is 85%. So, he would be blessed if I just think about him. Right?" He puts his hand on his chin.

"Die? Hmm lemme guess who is it."

The securities watch us intentionally this time.

"That human but not a human? Am I right? I was correct, right?"

He impressed me a lot.