On the other side of the phone, Tiffany remained silent for quite some time before she finally asked, "Have you thought about this carefully?"

"I've never been this certain," Duan Jinghong smiled. "After I step out, I may be completely ruined, but I think I'll live a more honest life. Tiffany, thank you for everything you've done."

Tiffany did not stop Duan Jinghong. Because, even though she was about to lose everything, she was about be freed mentally.

"What do you plan to do?"

"I'm going to attack her head-on," Tiffany laughed. "I don't want anything, I simply hope that if anything happens to me, you can take care of my parents. They are simple people and aren't greedy like I am."

"Don't worry!"

Hearing this, Duan Jinghong smiled at Tiffany and bid her farewell.

Tiffany once promised her, even if Song Xin was exposed, she would not be condemned. At that time, she felt that Tiffany was merely luring her, but now, she actually wanted to be condemned. That way, she wouldn't feel so guilty. Tiffany could definitely keep her promise, but Duan Jinghong no longer needed it...

_"Crown Empire has been very quiet. Why isn't their PR department doing anything?"

_"I tried to find photos of Duan Jinghong, but all I found were blurry silhouettes that did not match what Song Xin said."

_"Song Xin didn't explain the car accident properly. So, I can't confirm who's at fault."

_"Tiffany, come out and do some PR. Don't help a thief become an artist."

_"All I see online are complaints from Song Xin; Crown Empire has not responded with a single word. I wonder what the truth is. I feel like there's a huge secret behind the entire thing."

_"Me too!"

_"Me too +1."

In the end, Crown Empire remained silent about the entire incident while Song Xin's complaints spread through the streets, providing everyone with a bit of entertainment. After all, as soon as new news appeared, they were bound to quickly forget who was on the headlines the previous day...

Elder Song and the driver finally came out of the operating theaters 5-6 hours later. As Elder Song was relatively old, he remained unconscious. On the other hand, the driver woke up first.

Song Xin watched over the driver's bed. As soon as he awoke, she immediately approached him and asked, "Uncle Chen, are you OK?"

"Miss..."

"Do you still remember how the accident happened?" Song Xin questioned as soon as she saw he had come to his senses.

"I remember it was Miss..."

"No! It wasn't me...it had nothing to do with me," Song Xin said before she leaned forward and warned, "If you dare to tell the public that I caused the accident, then you have to be careful of your family's safety."

Uncle Chen's eyes grew big, but he did not say a word.

Song Xin assumed that Uncle Chen had obediently accepted her warning and wasn't going to say anything, so she said, "Uncle Chen, have a good rest. I'm going to go check on grandfather."

Uncle Chen blinked as his heart filled with frustration. But, as the words he wanted to say reached his lips, he swallowed them back down.

He had been a moral person all his life. Who would have thought, as soon as he got into a car accident, he would be threatened.

Random Marriage IIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara