Side Info

*smiles sheepishly* Ah, this chapter is a bit embarassing now that I look back at it... Well, who would look for a Fairy Tail fanfiction if they didn't know what Fairy Tail was? I was pretty naive a year ago... *Ahem* anyways, I'm not gonna make any changes to this here chapter, so on to the next!

____

Hey guys! Before you start reading, I just wanted to give you all a short summary of a the characters, well, most of you already knew them before this book, but for those who don't:

Natsu Dragneel: Was raised by the fire dragon Igneel. Igneel acted as a father to Natsu, teaching him how to speak, read, write, and use the magic of dragons. In the year X777, Igneel disappeared suddenly without a trace. Natsu was taken in by Fairy Tail, and has lived under it's rule ever since.

Happy the Exceed: Happy was originally from a world parralel to Earthland's; Edolas. But due to danger, the queen ordered for all the eggs (yes, Happy was born from an egg) to be sent to Earthland, where it was much safer. Happy's egg just happened to be dropped on top of Natsu, and mistaking it for a dragon's egg, Natsu took care of it until it hatched. But instead of a dragon, out came a magical, blue kitten. Natsu wasn't in the least disappointed, and he named the kitten 'Happy' and took him under his care.

Gray Fullbuster: Was a victim of one of Zeref's demons, Deliora, who attacked his village, leaving no survivors but him. A woman named Ur found him there, and took him under her care as her apprentice. She taught him Ice Make magic, as well as other important skills he would need. Ur was the one that gave him the habit of stripping, since they always trained in the cold harsh weathers of the north, they trained without clothing, which helped them get used to the cold and strengthen their magic. But unfortunately, it gave him a bad habit. Ur died while protecting Gray and Lyon (fellow apprentice) from Deliora.

Erza Scarlet: Had been taken by her family and forced to work like a slave, struggling to build a tower alongside other hostages. She had a few friends, and tried to escape with them one day. Unfortunately, they were caught, and the guards took Erza away, believing that she was the mastermind for the plan. Her closest friend, Jellal, came to save her. Jellal freed her, and the guards took Jellal instead. While Jellal was captured, Zeref took control of Jellal's body and used him as a puppet. Jellal let Erza escape, planning to use her in the future, but kept her other friends in custody and working. Description: Long, scarlet hair reaching down to her waist. Chocolate brown eyes.

Lucy Heartfilia: Was born into a very rich family. The first several years of her life were very happy, but when her mother died, everything turned upside down. Her father was always yelling at her, treating her badly, and was completely obsessed with money. After a few years of this, she ran away from home, planning to become part of a mage guild, especially hoping for Fairy Tail. One day, she meets a man claiming to be Fairy Tail's famous Salamander (Salamander because he is a fire dragonslayer.) She gets herself into a pinch with this imposter, and Natsu swoops in and saves her, getting revenge at this man who was committing crimes under Natsu's own name, and for pretending to be a part of Fairy Tail. Natsu then invites Lucy to the guild, since he is a member of Fairy Tail itself. Description: Pretty, blonde hair reaching down to a few inches before her elbow. Very light - brown eyes.

Zeref: The most powerful dark wizard of all time, he is an evil soul that should have perished long ago. He took over cities, killed nearly everyone, and was only stopped when the light mages and the dragons worked together to stop him. His most powerful minion is Acnologia, a fearsome dragon who had almost killed Natsu and his friends, but they were saved only thanks to the first fairy tail master. The first fairy Tail master though, had to use up all her magical power, and put Natsu and his friends into a magical sleep for seven years, stopping time inside the giant orb they were sealed in. As a result, Natsu and the others did not age at all those years, and were shocked to find that so much time had passed while they were asleep.