I absolutely adore how Harry pays attention to minute details like this. I might joke how he can be a bit of an airhead sometimes but he has a keen eye for the small and seemingly insignificant things in life. He has an appreciation for those fine details. 

"Come on, love. Let's go inside," Harry says, still taken back from my kiss. I can tell from his somewhat flustered appearance.

He adjusts the bag on his shoulder and grabs my hand in his free one before leading us in the building. Memories instantly flood my mind from the last time I was here which seems like ages ago. Harry's hair was much longer back then, falling well past his shoulders, and I was still a girl in college just trying to figure out her life. We've both come a long way in the past few years, career wise and look wise.

Once in the building, Harry briefly greets the security guard at the entrance and then leads us to the furthest recording room. It's the same one he first played 'Sign of the Times' to me in. I smile at the memory, simultaneously feeling overly nostalgic. 

"Can I get your opinion on something?" Harry asked me, to which I nodded.

He got up from the couch we were sat on and walked over to the other side of the glass wall, in the section where he would actually record his songs. He then waved his hand, gesturing for me to come over and join him.

"If you want to sit on the couch, I'll get the tracks set up and then come join you for the listening party," Harry says to me. 

I notice a slight twinge of nervousness to his voice. I'm sure it must be difficult for him to finally play me his album. There's been a huge lead up to this point from our initial spark, to dating, to breaking up (kind of), to getting back together. Harry's alluded to documenting all of it through his songs in this album and I could only imagine what that means. 

I do as he says and get situated on the small black couch opposite the control center where Harry wanders over to. I lazily watch as he pulls out an aux cord and plugs one end into the mixing board and the other into an iPod he brought. Then he presses a few buttons to set up the sound. 

"I - uh..." Harry stutters. He turns around to face me while sporting an anxious expression on his face. He pulls his pink bottom lip between his teeth before releasing it. "If you don't like any of it, just tell me. I have other song options I can replace any of these songs with but...these mean the most to me. There's a reason I chose all these. It's just...they're kind of personal, specifically to us, so if you think they're too personal for the world to hear just let me know."

I give my boyfriend a smile of reassurance.

"It'll be okay, Harry," I tell him, although I'm not sure I'm the one that should be comforting him. I'm shitting myself currently from nerves. "But I promise I'll tell you."

Harry curtly nods and then turns around to press a button on the mixing board before coming to join me on the couch with the iPod in hand. 

As he does, sound begins to fill the room. It's a light and airy sound with tapping of a cymbal and repetitive playing on a keyboard I think, or some sort of synth. 

"This one's called 'Golden'," Harry whispers. 

I bow my head while listening and smile when I hear Harry's voice come in. I wonder how many times he had to sing the "da da da da" parts. It sounds like a small choir but all made up of Harry. 

Overall, I really like 'Golden'. It reminds me of summer and fills me with a type of warmth I haven't felt in a while. Maybe it's nostalgia, I'm not sure, but I think the song is really good and it brings a smile to my face.