48

I haven't stopped cackling since those pictures of Harry in the police uniform (specifically the hat) came out.

Harry, if you're reading this: I'm so sorry

Also, Lewis Capaldi, if YOU are reading this: hi, I love you

Apparently Lewis reads fan fiction and I have a couple male readers so you cannot tell me Harry or Lewis is not one of them 

...

Amelia

I feel like smacking Harry upside the head for the antics he pulled today. First the house, which completely took me off guard, and then meeting Niall Horan. I know he likes surprising me, and I suppose in some ways I find it endearing, but my brain is simply unable to comprehend the events of the past couple hours. 

I was still reeling from the house Harry showed me when suddenly I had to push all those worries to the side to meet Niall. The timing was simply awful and I made a mental note to scold Harry about it when we get home. 

The good thing, however, is that Niall is really easy to talk to. He welcomed me into a warm hug when we first met and then actively engaged both Harry and I in conversation up until the Eagles concert started, who by the way are spectacular. I grew up listening to the Eagles so I was really excited when Harry said we were going to their concert. 

After the concert, we all snuck out to go grab a bite to eat at a pub downtown, which is where we are currently. I was pleasantly surprised to see it be somewhat empty, with very little people loitering about. Most of the other customers are older also and they pay us little to no attention, which is nice. I noticed some fans pointing us out today at the concert by yelling and waving and taking pictures and I was a bit nervous they'd follow us to the pub. Not that I mind meeting Harry's fans, which I don't, but I'm stressed today enough as it is. I'm not sure how much more I can take before I completely break down. 

"So I understand you're a fan of One Direction," Niall subtly says to me in his thick Irish accent. 

I choke on the water I was sipping, hoping we could have avoided this conversation tonight. He hasn't mentioned anything about One Direction yet, mainly just opting to speak about him and his career, mine and Harry's relationship, and my life. 

"Oh - uh - yeah, I was. I mean I am," I stammer, my cheeks tinting pink. 

"Don't even bother asking who her favorite is," Harry grumbles from beside me, causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Was," I correct my boyfriend. 

Niall chuckles. 

"I'm assuming it wasn't Harold over here," he says, gesturing to Harry who shakes his head. 

"Nope," he answers. "Nor was it you."

"Ah, I see," Niall tuts. He leans back in his chair after taking a swig from his Guinness. "Well it was either Tommo or Payno...unless it was Zayn?"