47

Hi thank you for the support on my last chapter <3 I'm okay, just feeling weird I guess? Idk but hopefully it passes x

...

Amelia

"Harry, we're going to be late," I groan as my lovely boyfriend drives us somewhere in London, in Hampstead I think, that is clearly not in the direction of Wembley Stadium. We're supposed to be going to another concert that's due to start in less than two hours. Normally I wouldn't worry so much, but it's a half an hour away from where we are now, presuming Harry didn't drive us in the complete opposite direction.

"Don't worry, baby. We have pleeeenty of time," Harry responds, causing me to roll my eyes.

"But I don't even know where you're taking us. What if we get caught up doing whatever it is you have planned, or what if - "

"No 'what ifs', babe. We won't be long...at least I don't think..."

I huff and roll my eyes

"You don't think?" I ask, feeling my stress levels rise over the possibility of being late to this concert. I'm not sure why I'm so worked up over it, but I guess I just prefer to be punctual to events rather than fashionably late, or late late.

Harry chuckles at my distress.

"We're just going to look at something, okay? And if we happen to take longer than I'm anticipating, then we can come back another time. Don't worry," he tells me.

He raises my hand up, that he was holding in his, and presses a lingering kiss to the back of it.

I sigh.

"Okay," I begrudgingly whisper.

We drive for a few more minutes in almost silence, the radio softly playing in the background being the only source of sound. It's a song I've never heard before but Harry told me it's by a British artist named Jorja Smith. I've never heard of her before either but I make a mental note to look into her later because so far, I like her music.

Harry suddenly takes a turn off the back road we're on and down what looks like a driveway, but much longer than average. This one is dirt, turning to gravel, and looks like one of those off road trails leading to someplace mysterious.

I open my mouth to question where we're going right now but then it comes into view, and by it I mean a mansion.

"Harry, what - " I say, but cut myself off as I stare in awe at the property.

The mansion - or would this be considered a house? - has a Gregorian feel to it, with it's rigid symmetry in building mass, hip roof with dormers, and tons of windows that are all equidistant from each other. It's breathtakingly beautiful and I find myself completely lost while I stare at it in awe. I barely even register Harry putting the car in park.

"Come on, let me show you around," Harry softly says, and I swear I hear a hint of nervousness in his voice.

I numbly step out of the car, not once taking my eyes off of the house.

It's white in color, the roof being a soft brown color, and made out of what looks like stone. It's also nestled on a perfectly landscaped piece of property with an insanely large back yard and...is that a tennis court?

"Do you want to look around the property first? Or should I show you the inside?" Harry timidly asks me.

"Uh," I respond. I peel my eyes away from the backyard and look at Harry, who holds his hands behind his back while shifting on the balls of his feet. "I - I don't know. Why are we even here?"