I plan on surprising them with it for Christmas, assuming I'm able to find a home by then that will be suitable for the six of them.

Besides the book deal and house hunting, Harry's been busy with his album. He finally finished all the details and songs and now he's completely content and at ease with it. Apparently there was some debate with one of the songs but Harry wound up liking it so they put it on the album last minute. Since it's been finalized, he's been working on the finishing touches - photoshoots, album covers, merch, tour dates, etc. The list is endless. Plus it's been taking up all his time. 

But today is different. Today he's not plagued with work. It's the first day in what feels like forever that he has off and he's taking it to finally play me his album. 

To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I feel like I'm going to be sick because I know what the album is about. Sure 'Lights Up' and 'Adore You' were lighthearted songs but Mitch gave me a warning last night to prepare myself, so that didn't help my nerves. 

Also Harry currently has me blindfolded in the car while he drives me to God knows where so that also is not helping. 

"How much longer?" I complain while sinking lower into the passenger seat. 

I hear Harry chuckle. 

"Just pulling in now, babe," he replies, giving my thigh a squeeze from where his hand is resting. "You must have a sixth sense or something."

I smile to myself and feel Harry turn into the mysterious parking lot while getting honked at by an impatient New York City driver.

I sigh as Harry pulls into a spot and puts the car in park. I vaguely hear him unbuckle and then tell me to hold still while he comes around to my side of the car. I don't understand why I still can't take the blindfold off but I don't argue with him. I just agree and silently wait for Harry to come around and open the door for me. 

Large hands grip my own and guide me gently out of the vehicle. Immediately I'm met with the crisp October air and the smell of Harry's cologne from the breeze rustling his sweater. It has a tobacco and vanilla smell to it which I absolutely adore. Harry knows it too. Normally he wears it on special occasions so I'm assuming this is one of them because we're listening to his new album. 

Or rather I'm listening to it since seemingly everyone else around Harry has heard it already. 

"Okay just a couple more steps," Harry instructs as he leads me to wherever we are. I do as he says and then when I get to a certain spot, Harry halts causing me to follow step. "Okay, there." 

I feel Harry's hands come from behind me and gingerly lift the blindfold off my face, revealing the building in front of us. I have to blink a couple of times but when the building finally comes into focus, I recognize it as the studio Harry first brought me to nearly three years ago. It was before we had even started dating when he trusted me to hear snippets of his first album and join him and Mitch during their writing sessions. I think we also got drunk here one night off a couple bottles of stale alcohol Mitch found in his car.

"I know this place," I tell Harry, a grin taking over my face. "You used to take me here when we were first started to get to know each other."

Harry places his hands on my shoulders and kisses the top of my head. 

"Yes, I did," he softy says. "Thought it would be fitting to bring you here to listen to my second album. Just seemed...right, I dunno. Like we've come full circle." 

I abruptly turn around and startle Harry by placing a chaste kiss to his lips. 

"I love it," I tell him, causing his cheeks to tint pink. I peck his lips again.