epilogue.

-

"congratulations class of 2021! you've made it so far, and we congratulate you on all you're success and hard work."

there were hundreds of highshcool students gathered together to celebrate everyone's official graduation day. the five boys were lined up side by side, clay and george of course being seated together with fingers interlocked. there were many mixed feelings within everyone, feelings of sadness, happiness, and most of all pride.

"and with that being that. i wish you all luck for whatever great things you may bring to this world. all staff including myself are counting on you to make this world a better place. now lastly the moment you've all been waiting for.... CONGRATS EVERYBODY!"

with those final words, everybody placed their caps in their hand, throwing up in the air. the moment was surreal, just as everybody expected a perfect graduation to be. this is one of those moments you've always been waiting for in life. to finally say you're done with all of it, and you're life had officially begun. with all the cheering in the background, the caps eventually cleared the sky, making the baby blue above them reappear. clay immediately turned to the brit beside him, who had a smile imprinted on his face and kissed him with his hand cupping georges cheek. "hey get a room!" alex yelled as everybody else cheered. the brit was the first to disconnect their lips, making the kiss shorter than clay originally wanted. "shut up! how about you yell at nick and karl!" george pointed to the two lovers with their lips connected, definitely making out right in front of him.

people were already starting to leave the stadium, walking towards their families or simply just leaving. as alex cursed karl and nick out, drista ran up to clay and george. the blonde leaned out his arms, expecting a hug from his little sister. but she immediately went over to george, wrapping her arms around the brits upper torso. "congrats george!" the brunette didn't hesitate to hug back, giggling from her excitement, "thank you." clay furrowed his eyebrows, "oh so im just chop liver over here?" drista giggled disconnecting her grip from george, "congrats clayyyy!" she said extending the 'y'. "much better."

eventually the rest of clays family came over to the two. "congratulations clay! im so proud of youuu!!" the blondes mother hugged him, kissing practically every inch of his face. "mom stop! you're embarrassing me!" this caused the brit to chuckle, "oh congratulations to you too george!" she hugged his as well, definitely less passionate than clays. "thank you."

they all chatted for a little bit, before they all started heading off, drista staying behind. "can i give you two some advice?" they both looked at eachother, then back at her, "what's up?" clay asked. "if you're going to give george hickeys, try to at least hide them from mom and dad." her so called 'advice' caught both of them off guard, "i don't know, they look really good on him." clay responded, making the brit blush slightly. "you guys are gross. see you later." she walked off, reuniting with everyone else.

"that was uncalled for." the brit said, as his mom started to walk up. "george! over here!" the brunette cringed from his mother waving her arm frantically, "great." he mumbled. "it is great! finally get to meet you parents!" clay chuckled.

"congratulations georgie!" she ran up and hugged him, george immediately wrapping his arms around her as well. "thanks mom." she disconnected their grip after what seemed like a year. "oh! this is clay right? wow you're so handsome!" she said, making george almost die from embarrassment. "thank you, ms. davidson."
"oh please! call me anne." (wtf do i name a mother.)

"where's dad?" george asked, searching around the crowds of people, "he couldn't make it, im sorry." george shrugged, "yeah i expected that, its fine."

-

a few hours passed and the two decided going to a restaurant before going back home, almost as a mini date. "the foods really good." george said as he munched down another peice of dragon roll sushi. "it is. hey um, i wanted to ask you something." clay said, making direct eye contact with the brit. "what's up?"

"how would you feel moving in together? yknow like buying a house, and, um spending everyday together?" george's eyes widened, "really?!", "uh-yeah! if you're comfortable with it, of course." the brunette smiled widely, "of course! like a hundred times yes!" clay laughed from his response, and a little in relief too. "you wanna start- um looking now?" george nodded,
scooting closer to the blonde.

the two searched for a bit, already finding a few houses they liked. "what about this one?" clay pointed to a rather larger house then they previously looked at, "don't you think that's a little big?" clay smirked, "yeah, but hey it's more places to have sex-" george punched him in the shoulder, "what the hell clay! you can't just say things like that!" this caused the blonde to let out a long wheeze.

"alright alright! sorry!" the brunette scooted back to his original seat, "we can look for more later." the brit nodded in agreement. clay however, stayed on his phone for a while. "hey george." the brunette lifted his head, "what's up?"

"what's twitch?"

---/----

and that's the end of the story! ignore the fact that dream is literally asking what twitch in in 2021-

anyway i hop you enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed making it!! we have always 20k reads like what the honk.

ty for all the support and this was an amazing experience.

if you'll miss me to much here's my tik tok-
@ justbepog :)))