chapter twenty four.

thank you so much for 10k reads. i love you all <3

-

"okay im getting out now loser." the brit grabbed a towel hung from the outside of the shower. "then im coming with you." clay following his actions. the two stood in front of the foggy mirror. george grabbed his towel wrapping it loosely around his hips and continued getting ready as if clay wasn't even there. "i like your sweatshirt george, where'd you get it?" the blonde was referring to the lime green sweatshirt george stole from his closet. the brit smirked slightly before replying, "this random hobo gave it to me. he doesn't have good taste." clay laughed and nudged george in the shoulder, "shut up. it was obviously good enough for you to steal it."

the brit messed around with his wet hair for a little. when his hair was wet it goes in a whole bunch of directions. clay has reminded him multiple times that it looked good on him, but in georges eyes it just looked like bed head. "keep your hair like that! it looks so good on you." george scrunched his nose from his appearance. "eh, it doesn't really suit me clay." the taller blonde just smiled in response. no matter how many times clay has tried to hide it, he truly loved george. from the bottom of his heart he always had. his soft milky skin, and his chocolate eyes that you could lost in for hours.

"your so beautiful." clay said putting his head in the crook of george's neck. "your not so bad yourself." the brunette chuckled out, continuing pampering himself up. after a little while they both got completely dressed and ready. and the sight of george wearing clays sweatshirt always made his heart melt.

the two walk down the stairs to be met with everyone else in the kitchen, "jesus what took you so lo-" alex cut himself off when he noticed both of their hair were slightly wet, "never mind." the brit and clay looked at each other giggling to themselves. karl immediately changed the subject "what do you guys want to do before tonight? im bored." the whole group thought for a little until george thought of the perfect idea, "ice skating! god i haven't gone in forever." clay thought it was a great idea. the blonde used to play hockey along with nick. it would be a great idea to get back on the ice again. "i don't know how to ice skate!" alex complained as everyone else was discussing how great of an idea it was.

"what the hell! im the only one here that doesn't know." karl smiled, "ill teach you, okay? its really easy." alex pouted while everyone else laughed. "are we going like right now?" nick checked his phone, and the time read '12:47' pm. "why not? it's definitely open right now." george ran over to his shoes and put them on, "cmon!"

the five entered the car as some faint music filled the background. "do you have an aux cord?" george was always the one in charge of music in any situation, such as this one, "here." nick passed a long white cord to george as he pulled of spotify. he decided on playing 'helium' by glass animals. they all vibed to the songs as they entered the ice rink. it was indoors obviously due to the only cool weather. "guys hurry up!" karl said as him and george ran into the ice rink.

they were met with a middle age man, to enter the building. "how can i help you guys today?" george waited for everyone to enter the building before responding, "uh five ice skates please." the man then asked for all their shoe sizes. not after long everybody got their ice skates and started getting ready to go on the ice.

the rink was empty for the most part. there were a few people but that didn't bother anyone. george of course was the first to get on the ice. although he hasn't skated in years it still felt natural. as george swiftly glazed on the ice it caught clays attention. the way he did it so effortlessly surprised clay. without wasting another second he joined the brit on the ice. "how are you so good? you said you haven't skated in a long time." the brunette shrugged and pulled clay onto the ice.

"easy! im not as good as you!" the brunette laughed, and starting skating backwards away from clay. the blonde could only stare at the way he did it so smooth and carelessly. "show off." clay whispered to himself.

clay soon reunited with nick on the ice, "cmon we're on ice again, wanna race?" ever since nick and clay were kids they had races in hockey, or just in general over almost everything. "fine by me." clay said, "if you want to loose." they both their way to the starting line they both agreed on. "alex can you count us off?" he nodded and headed on the ice aswell. took a little, obviously because he doesn't know how to skate.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"go!"

they both dashed around the rink. clay surprised himself as well, he didn't remember he still had skills from who knows how many years ago. clay took the lead within seconds and impressed everyone around him, even george. suddenly coming towards the end clay made it first. nick soon came as well but he scraped some ice on clay. clay chuckled "fuck you."

all five of them skated together, and taking a few pictures along the way. but of course karl had to record a clip of alex falling, posting it on twitter. but everything's okay, for the most part. george and clay tried to get some alone time a few times, by holding hands and skating but nick always ruined the mood. "cmon guys we gotta get out of here." clay said as they all reunited on the ice. "oh, gotta go on your date huh?" karl teased, "yeah, and you'll have the house all to yourselves." george said motioning it to nick and karl. "we'll have a great time don't worry." nick winked

"i hate my life." alex sighed

(it was my last day of school purrrr)