chapter sixteen.

"r-really?"

-

"yes george ive loved you since the moment i fucking saw you! i know i have weird way of showing it but i really do. a-and that night i don't what got into me, i was being a dumbass and i know i really messed up but im hoping you believe me that i didn't mean a single wo-"

clay was cut off with a pair of soft lips meeting his. the kiss was genuine. way more meaningful then any of the ones they've previously shared. it was so comforting and their bodies were warm pressed against eachother. the brunette pulled back first for some air. "you promise you didn't mean it?" clay placed a hand on georges cheek running his thumb against his jawline, "with my life."

george smiled, going in for another kiss. their lips moved in sync as clay placed his hand on georges hips. eventually george placing his hands around clays neck. "shit, um. can we kinda keep this a secret from alex and karl? i know i sound like an idiot but they're kinda really mad at y-you." the blonde smirked placing a hair that's fallen in georges forehead back in place. "i understand dont worry. i would be mad at myself."

the two unlinked from eachother heading towards the door, "trust me ill find a way to tell them." george twists open the door, "maybe in a little bit-" as the brunette opens the door alex and karl had their ears placed against the wood and fell in. "what the hell!" george catches karl in his hands, "oops." followed by a nervous chuckle. "well guess they already know georgie." the blonde helped alex up.

"for the record GeoRgie," imitating how clay said it, "you could have told us, we would've understood." george rolls his eyes, "sure you would have." they all continue to make their way back to the cafeteria. "george?" george looked up to clay as they walked, clay leaning a little closer to his ear, "are you trying to make this public, or...?" the brunette thought about it for a moment m, "would you be mad if i said secret? just for the time-being?" the blonde smirked nudging george, "you don't have to ask me loser. do whatever makes you happy, ill follow either way." that warms georges heart. who know someone he thought was the biggest dick a year ago, was someone very caring and gentle. "thank you."

they all sat down at the lunch table. there was only about twenty minutes left of the period due to the whole situation. they all talked for a bit just talking about their interests and what not. alex karl and clay were starting to get along a little better but it was really only one step on the road. "oh my god!" george yelled looking up from his phone. "what?!" alex practically screamed. "we should all go to the mall on friday. theres some really nice shoes that i wanna get." the blonde chuckled, "im down if everyone else is down." and they all agreed.

"yo dream!" nobody rarely ever calls clay dream. so it must be a pretty close friend. george looked over to see who was calling his name and it was techno. well everybody called him that of course. he has pink long hair and he's a bigger dick then clay ever was. he fights everyone he can get his hands on.

"cmon sit with us! i gotta show you something." the blonde scoffed, "busy!" george was shocked from his answer. he almost was positive that clay would say yes, "clay just go. it's okay." the blonde looked into his chocolate eyes. and george looked back in his emerald green eyes. god, you could get lost in there for ages. "ill be right back." then clay went over to another table.

when the blonde left george quickly turned to alex and karl. "so what do you think?" karl responded with, "he's nice george. im really glad your happy now." the brunette gave a huge smile, "thank you."

meanwhile as clay was over at the other table, "dude wasn't that hilarious! he totally just got wiped out!" the blonde laughed a little. to be honest to him it wasn't that funny. "dude what happened to you? the clay i know would be on the floor dying at this point." clay stood rubbed the back of his neck, "i don't know dude. it just isn't that funny." then techno looked back over to where he was previously sitting. he noticed the cute little brunette george and his friends. "it's probably cause you got brainwashed by those losers over there." the words hit clay and he immediately changed the tone of his voice, "don't call them that. ever."

"awwww is someone sticking up for some nerds over there? how cute." clay used every ounce in him not to totally tackle this dude to the ground and punch his senseless. "they're not nerds. frankly they're nicer then you will ever be." the bell almost cut clay off but everyone got up going to their next class, "bye clay!" george yelled with a smile and walked off. techno noticed the glare in clays eyes as george said goodbye to him. "adorable look at that clay has a little crush on a complete nerd."

things just descended from there.

george was in his class when the bell rang for a hall break. as soon as the bell rang students were running towards only one direction, the cafeteria? george went up to a random person. she had red hair and freckles sell over her face and cheeks. "what's happening?" george asked tapping her shoulder, "clay and techno are fighting in the cafeteria!"