Taking a letter from a stranger yeah?

Magsimula sa umpisa

They were very bloody and dirty, Jane and Clockwork just rolled their eye's. They stained the carpet as the came in and went to clean themselves up. I bit my lip as I grabbed the letter in haste. I looked at it as I noticed a little bit of some words, 'better to read with everyone' I began to think if I should or shouldn't. Just as I began to look up I saw Jeff coming to sit down by me. He glared at Jane as she did the same. Me and Clockwork kinda just awkwardly sat there as tension built up. I tried to say something to lighten the mood but all that came out was a hoarse breath. I felt anger bubble up, this was all that dumb guy's fault as to why I couldn't speak.

Jeff spoke "Well Jane, got something to tell me?" He said in a annoyed tone. She then spoke in a low aggressive tone, "Just that I don't like sitting around garbage humans like you." Her glare turned into disgust as I just simply pretended as though I didn't exist. I opened the letter carefully to examine a very pretty black and red card. It seemed very important, I read the gold words carefully 'Dearest Slenderman, I hope this letter finds you in desirable success. Lord Zalgo would like to invite you all to his end of summer ball. It is important to be dressed proper and have the correct equipment necessary. Hope to see you there~
Yours truly, Zalgo.'

My brows furrowed as I tried to recall any mention of this Zalgo guy, but couldn't seem to remember anything. I frowned in dissapointment, Jeff was too busy fighting with Jane to see what I was doing but I could feel someone reading over my shoulder. I quickly snapped my neck towards them to see it was BEN his eye's were wide and he seemed concerned. "Y/N, wait here for a moment I'm going to go get Toby." He spoke in a low tone unusual from his flirty one. I nodded as I watched him bolt up the stairs.

Soon after, Toby and him were both running down the stairs as they stopped right infront of me "Okay Y/N show him the letter" BEN said a little out of breath. I brought the paper to his face as he read it, a look of anger and confusion came to his face. "This m-mother fucker r-really *tic* wants us t-to go?" He said angry, kicking the couch as Jeff and Jane stopped their glaring contest to see what was going on. I felt dread crawl up into me as everyone was now paying attention to me. "Y/N where did you get this letter?" Asked BEN, I pushed my H/C hair back from my face. He then rembered I couldn't speak. "H-here l-lets just show Slender s-so he can k-know *tic*" Toby suggested. I got up and went with BEN and Toby as we raced to Slendermans office.

Knocking on the door and getting the okay to come in, we stepped in, I was holding the letter. "What is it children?" I walked up to him cowering a little bit before handing him the note. "Y/N just came in with this note and showed it to us, we don't quite know what to do." BEN said shrugging. Slender studied the paper for a bit, we were left in silence and in anticipation. "Well, I don't see the harm in attending, it is a ball after all. But I do wonder how did you get this note Y/N?"

I stood there trying to speak but couldn't. "Oh my, seems as though somebody put a temporary curse on you. Let me fix that." He spoke focusing on a book very intensely suddenly I felt like there was a cleanse of fresh air entering my lungs. Trying to speak my voice came out raspy and dry, "I was resting... and a man ...." I said trying to remember but it was a blur. "Came out of no where? He brought that letter I think, I can't remember that much right now." I said lifting my hand to hold my head. "Good enough my child, I will come with you all to announce this to everyone for our sakes." His voice boomed through the room, loud and clear.

We all nodded Toby standing close to him while he got up. I cringed seeing how ungodly tall he was, it made me shake in fear. Toby handed him the paper as he took a long glance reading over a spot I though had no words... Walking down, I pressed my hands together as we walked out into the living room, a couple of people were there. Slender made some loud staticy noise as everyone ran to here knowing he was about to announce something. The room slowly became crowded as one after another came in. Some sharp glances were directed at me and some glares. I just looked at them confused, I wound up next to X-Virus and Laughing Jack. Both of which kind of scared me.

The temperature rose exponentially as everyone closed in. "Children, you will be attending Zalgo's summer ball. No excuses, I will be attending as well. Now, you may be excused." With that, people walked out as others began to converse with one another. Liu walked up to me, "Do you know why this is happening per chance?" He questioned me tapping his finger on his chin. "Um, I think there was a figure? And they might have stole something from me? It's really blurry in my memory so, I don't know. But I do know I got a letter after the encounter." I said rubbing the back of my head focusing. He smiled "Thanks for the info I guess, see you later." He said his voice low but friendly enough to make you feel okay. I nodded only to retire onto the couch to try and remember what I couldn't before.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Whats up my bros, I'm back again to give you some content :) though I really wanna just go back to bed and not start school. But that's not how life works apparently >:(Hope you're all doing well and feeling better, have a nice day/night!
Word count:1953