The day was winding down and she only had a few people left to capture, which included Snape, Lupin, and Olivia herself.

The twins had thrown themselves in a pair of chairs after they both brought their last groups, and had been throwing toffees to each other trying to caught them in their mouths. Professor Lupin knocked kindly on the door frame.

"Hope I'm not interrupting, but I was told to be here for my photo." He announced.

Olivia who had been filing through rolls of film she had taken, set her stuff down. "Come right in, I was just organizing and waiting." Gesturing to the stool, in front of her camera. "Just have a seat there."

"All I've heard today from students is the excitement of the yearbook and having their photo taken. Sounds like it's been a big hit!" Lupin informed her taking the seat.

Olivia adjusted the camera, "I sure hope so, if anything it's been loads of fun. Even had to take a few extra because some people were laughing in theirs." She angled the lights with her wand again because the sun had started to set. "Alright now just look right here for me. And smile big! One... two... three.. Snap! Perfect!" Professor Lupin started laughing, Snap! Olivia snapped the camera again. She turned around to see Fred and George making faces behind her to the teacher.

"That was easy! Do you have many left for the day?" Lupin asked getting up from the stool

"Nope, just have Professor Snape and there was someone else..." she pondered on it.

"You" the twins said in unison chuckling.

"Oh right! Me, I forgot!"

"Ollie maybe you should get Professor Lupin to take yours, because we don't know how, do you Professor? George asked.

"I actually do, My mother was a Muggle so I know a few things. I can take it if you like Olivia?" The teacher asked

"Oh sure if you don't mind. Thank you!" Said Olivia. She took a seat on the stool and positioned herself, Lupin stepped behind the camera. Olivia tried to tame some of her curls.

"You ready?" The teacher asked, and she nodded, "on the count of three. One.. two.. three!!"

Olivia smiled wide, and when the camera snapped, two red headed boys sandwiched her face between their own, causing her to laugh, Snap! The twins kissed her on the cheeks, Snap! "Boys! I love you but I have to take a picture by myself!" Olivia laughed at them. Lupin chuckled at the girl with her friends.

Severus Snape had walked in soundless and was watching the interaction. "Will you take one more Professor Lupin?" She asked