A long one-shot that I don't know what to name.

Start from the beginning

EDITED BY CHLOE BOURGEOIS
Note from Chloe:
Hello person or people reading my best friends file. I am Chloe Bourgeois, the Mayor's daughter. Yes I did hack this thing so I can add information.

Ok sooo... Marinette arrived in Paris at the age of 14. She was "Adopted" by a baker couple named Sabine Cheng and Tom Dupain. Marinette wishes to be a fashion designer when she is grows up with music as a side job. Marinette started school not to long after she arrived and became best friends with Alya Césaire and the rest of her class. She was secretly my friend because most people saw me as a spoiled brat and if people saw her hanging out with me they would either get mad at her or me. Anyways... not to long after she arrived she started dating French model Adrien Agreste. Not even after a year of them being together he breaks her heart by saying she is, and I quote, "Not the compliment type." A year after Marinette joins school a girl named Lila Rossi joined the school and started telling lies. Marinette saw through those lies but when she confronted Lila she threatened her in the bathroom saying if Marinette didn't go along with her lies she would take all her friends away. Marinette didn't listen and Lila did just that. She also made Marinette's adoptive parents disown her. Marinette now has anxiety and a little bit of depression. She has tried killing herself before but I saved her. She has been to the hospital a total of 20 times per month so far... that's all because her former friends, aka like the entire class, decided it was best to beat her up almost everyday.

Anyways that's all that happened during her time in Paris so far. She lives with all of her friends and Jagged Stone and Penny Stone in one big house... that includes me. She is pretty big on TikTok along with me and the rest of our friends.

All I know about her past is that she was kidnapped. She refuses to open up but I do know that she wishes to go back home. Her responsibilities in Paris keep her from going. Every time she tries to go back bad luck attacks and something goes wrong. Anyways if you want to find her on social media just search up her current name.

~~~~

"I assume that we are spending the holidays in Paris?" Alfred asks.

"Yeah.. call Selina to come too." Bruce said since Selina was with the other sirens.

"Are you confused?" Tim whispered to Stephanie. Stephanie just nodded.

"Come on little D. We are going to Paris!" Dick squealed while dragging Damian up to their rooms.

Soon all the Wayne were packing for a holiday trip.

————————————————————————

When the Wayne landed in Paris Alfred informed them that Marinette would still be in school right now and that it is her last day till winter break. He also told them that her classes would be over in half an hour. So what do the Waynes do? Duh... drive to Marinette's school and waited till the bell rang signaling the end of the school day.

————————————————————————

Marinette wasn't having a good day. She woke up late and then got yelled at by most of her class. To make it even worse Lila was lying about knowing the Waynes and how she was dating Damian Wayne. OBVIOUSLY SHE DOESN'T KNOW THATS ILLEGAL BECAUSE SHE IS 18 AND DAMIAN IS 13! She then proceeded to say that she was going to Gotham for the holidays. Oh how bad Marinette wanted to spill some Italian blood.

To make the day worse she forgot her lunch and her sketch book so FUN! At this point Marinette thinks nothing could make her day better... despite it being the last day till winter break. Her friends tried cheering her up but couldn't since they didn't under stand why she was mad.