A New Announcement

The next morning, Harry opened his eyes to see a dark place. He tried to move his arms and legs but he couldn't. He found himself locked with someone.

Harry gasped as he saw a petite body intertwined with his. She sat in between harry's crossed legs and her back leaning onto him. His arms circled ginny's waist tightly as her arms placed on his.

Harry has no clue how they ended up like this. He peeked down at ginny, her red hair streamed through his shoulders, her beautiful face looked so peaceful and her lips formed into a tiny smile as if she was dreaming about something good. Entirely, she looked like an angel to harry.

Harry wanted to stay like that forever until ginny stirred a little. Harry's heartbeat quickened 'how would ginny react to our position?' Harry thought.

Ginny let out a long moan waking up. She stretched her arms and it hit the wood of the closet. "Ouch," she groaned.

Rubbing her eyes she looked at the person she slept on. Instantly she tried to jerk away from him but she's trapped between his legs.

"Gin wait," said Harry releasing her.
They both stood up blushing furiously.

"I'm sorry-" they said at the same time.

They stood there for a minute awkwardly until ginny spoke "we should get back to the common room, ron and hermione would be worried" she said.

"Agreed," said Harry and they left the broom closet. 

____________________________________

Great hall,

"Where were you last night harry?" Asked ron stuffing food into his mouth.

Ginny, harry, hermione and ron are having breakfast in the great hall.

Harry and ginny got startled. Hermione stared at ginny wistfully.

"I... Was, yea I was in the library doing charms essay but I fell asleep" Harry stammered.

"Oh," said ron.

Hermione knew ginny wasn't in the dorm last night too.

"Silence!" Shouted Headmaster Dumbledore.

"I have an announcement to make" all the students fell quiet.

"I should have told you prior" he continued "Hogwarts have a Yule Ball this year" gasps erupted from everyone.

"To the years from four and above." Third years groaned "silence" dumbledore yelled.

"That is decided to be held his weekend, I apologize for this abrupt conclusion. Hope you all have fun. Further information will be confided by Professor Mcgonagall" students cheered and proceeded to have their breakfast.
___________________________________

"I have charms, I'll see you later," said ginny as she made her way to the Ravenclaw table.

"What about us then?" Asked harry to ron and hermione.

"Do you ever look at your timetable, Harry?" Hermione rolled her eyes.

Harry grinned "I know you will do that for me" he snickered.

"Ron is way better than you" she commented "see you later ron" she kissed his cheek "follow me harry," she said.

"Later mate," said Harry and followed hermione.

Harry and hermione walked silently.
"Why are you silent mione? I know you wanna ask, so ask it already" he said giving a knowing smirk.

"Well if you know that, why don't answer me already then" she glared at him.

"Calm down mione, nothing happened"
Harry explained everything that happened last evening and night.

Hermione gasped "that's a lot"

Harry shook his head.

"So let me get this straight, you guys literally spent the whole evening together and you didn't ask her out" scowled hermione.

"How could I? We both had an exhaustive day mione, we hung out to release that stress. I couldn't take that as an advantage to spill the beans of my pathetic feelings" Harry grimaced.

"You always find an excuse, fine! I'll not be involved in your pathetic feelings"  hermione flared up.

Harry ran after her "I'm sorry mione, I didn't mean to snap at you. Yule Ball is the only chance I have."

"You planning on asking her then?" She inquired.

"Yes, it's my only chance." He said.

"Good, don't lose that" she patted his shoulder. Harry nodded.

They headed to the potions class.

Thank you for reading☺
Lots of love ❤️